Lily Allen #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dreamt I went on a night out with her and Miquita was a shite night and they were a pair of mean girls 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Miquita hasn't aged very well has she. Where has her top lip gone? They are both very thin and wrinkly. The effect of heavy drug use and smoking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone listened to todays pod and worked out who the pop star that Miquita liked who Lilly slept with was? I’ve not had a chance yet but I did google Lilly appearances to see what festival in Australia she played and found this, I’ve not had time to go through and check who supported her yet though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to todays pod and worked out who the pop star that Miquita liked who Lilly slept with was? I’ve not had a chance yet but I did google Lilly appearances to see what festival in Australia she played and found this, I’ve not had time to go through and check who supported her yet though 🤣

It's Mike Skinner from the Streets; its in Lily's book

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Their earlier friendship seems quite toxic in the way some female friendships developed in your younger years can be. I feel quite sorry for Miquita, I know they are both older now so can probably laugh about it, but young Lily sounds exactly how she was described in the tabloids at the time. Lily hates the press and how she was portrayed, but the more I learn about her in her own words, the more it seems like she would have been a nightmare to deal with.

Reactions: 13
Their earlier friendship seems quite toxic in the way some female friendships developed in your younger years can be. I feel quite sorry for Miquita, I know they are both older now so can probably laugh about it, but young Lily sounds exactly how she was described in the tabloids at the time. Lily hates the press and how she was portrayed, but the more I learn about her in her own words, the more it seems like she would have been a nightmare to deal with.
I thought it was really off that Lily slept with the guy Miquita described as the love of her life, even if it was a few years later.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Miquita hasn't aged very well has she. Where has her top lip gone? They are both very thin and wrinkly. The effect of heavy drug use and smoking.
I think that’s a bit harsh. It’s refreshing to see a woman whose face is not stretched out or overfilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah I think they just look like normal 40yr olds tbh. But they're very very thin.

My privelege klaxon sounded when Lily said she flew to Japan to basically get in his pants.

But yes as the podcast progresses it does seem as though Lily is a horrible friend.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't get the number 6 bus for Mike Skinner, let alone fly to Japan. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 50
At thank you, saved me trawling through 100s of pages! I really should read her book!
Haha I also came here to say thanks for saving me hours of completely unnecessary ‘research’ 🤣
---
I think that’s a bit harsh. It’s refreshing to see a woman whose face is not stretched out or overfilled.
I agree. As a once hot babe ( I can say that now I’m old) now in my 50s and ageing naturally and not well due to illness and harsh meds etc, I often feel in the minority around women my age now, so many people I know have gone down the aesthetics route.
I am not against it but I think it would be the start of a slippery slope of finding more and more faults to correct.
I might be more tempted if it was just one or two strategic jabs that last forever instead of needing constant top ups , as it is I just resign myself to looking rougher than my peers 🤣

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Lily has forgotten that she wrote about her dalliance with Mike Skinner in her book ;D Either way they will have known that not mentioning his name this time and inciting speculation is good publicity for the pod.

Reactions: 4
She lost a significant amount of weight (through skipping) and has grown her natural hair out - and both have left her looking very thin and drawn out. Good for her as she seems healthy, but you do need fat in your face to retain that youthfulness. She used to look so curvy and gorgeous.

Reactions: 7