Lily Allen #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like the outfit reminds me of school days when your tights are too big?! If that's fashion well I don't even know where to begin 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure whether I’m getting too tin foil hat but Lily would be unlikely to speak out about STW because Lily’s mum just produced Back To Black

Oh that’s good intel!

In Lily’s book she talked about how, when she was photographed with Jay Jopling on the yacht, STW (who he was separated from at the time) texted him to say “why are you hanging out with that dwarf?”. So not a fan of Lily.

STW and Lily are both raging narcissists to be honest. Interesting that Lily’s mum produced that film - it must all be water under the bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I feel like Miu Miu are trolling everyone with the bleeping underwear and micro skirts - it's so bleeping stupid the number of influencers and celebs agreeing to wear this tit
‘If it’s for free, it’s a bit of me’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did they fall out of touch at some point or something? I feel like there's quite a lot of massive things that lily divulges that miquita is like "whaaaat I didn't know about that"

Reactions: 8
Did they fall out of touch at some point or something? I feel like there's quite a lot of massive things that lily divulges that miquita is like "whaaaat I didn't know about that"
I think they've just had their own lives and drifted back together as they've got older. I'm enjoying the podcast but sometimes it feels like lilly is far more articulate and knowledgeable than miquita and how little she knows about very subjects makes me laugh. I suppose I enjoy the banter between them, it's obviously genuine and they've a long shared history.

Reactions: 13
I think they've just had their own lives and drifted back together as they've got older. I'm enjoying the podcast but sometimes it feels like lilly is far more articulate and knowledgeable than miquita and how little she knows about very subjects makes me laugh. I suppose I enjoy the banter between them, it's obviously genuine and they've a long shared history.

It often feels like a convo between Lily at 39 and Miquita in her Pop World days … she doesn’t seem to have matured that much! The way she talks seems a lot younger than she is!

Reactions: 16
Agree on the observations about their maturity levels.

I thought it was interesting a few weeks ago when they were talking about nepo babies, how Miquita seemed to have absolutely zero awareness of the “leg up” that Lily had by her parents being who they were. She even said “your dad wasn’t Rod Stewart, he was Keith Allen!”

I found that surprising. That she wouldn’t see that having parents (and step-parents) in the world of media would make *all* the difference, even if they weren’t musicians.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that Miquita is a bit of a suck up to Lily and likes to humour whatever she says. I like the podcast and as someone who’s always liked Lily it makes me like her more. I quite like Miquita but find her irritating and like I say a bit of a suck up.

Reactions: 13
Lily is definitely carrying the podcast, her stories are genuinely funny and definitely seems more mature and self aware than miquita.

It's weird cos I'm the same age as her and always remember thinking how cool and grown up miquita was having such a fun career at such a young age and a dry sense of humour, but it's like she kind of got stuck at a certain age.

Enjoying the podcast. Lily does have a chip on her shoulder about the media, despite using and courting it when it suits her. Very little in the way of ownership about her own questionable behaviour over the years.

Miquita comes across quite airy fairy and dippy. Completely unaware of her own privilege. Living that bohemian London lifestyle that you can only really live if you don’t have to worry about money. She makes out she grew up poor but just listening about the various schools she went to, where she lived, who her mum hung around with, it’s clear that it wouldn’t be most people’s version of poor.

Reactions: 26
Yes exactly, when Miquita spoke about being surrounded by squatters growing up, you know EXACTLY the type.

Miquita's "humble" upbringing includes private school, acting in a play with lily savage that her mum directed, going to film premieres as a teenage, anything I've forgotten?

Reactions: 23
It often feels like a convo between Lily at 39 and Miquita in her Pop World days … she doesn’t seem to have matured that much! The way she talks seems a lot younger than she is!
She’s like that girl that peaked in year 11, and was never quite able to move on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes Miquita said at some point (either in the podcast or doing promo for it) that they fell out for quite a while. Didn't say why though.
---
---
--
I'm sure Miquita went to Holland Park, that's not private. Don't know if she went to any other schools, besides there, that were private.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm sure she said her grandma paid for her to go to private school.
---
Her uncle is successful music producer Cameron McVey who worked with all saints and neneh cherry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think Miquita is also related or close family friend of Charlie Condou who took her to the lion king premiere.

Reactions: 2