Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughters hair is a bit unruly, but unless we are just doing nothing at home, I always make sure it’s in some sort of style, why can’t Lil even just run a brush through Hallie’s hair?! She just looks so scruffy.
She could do with washing it whilst she’s at it. Poor kid

Reactions: 4
IMG_1003.jpeg

Moans constantly about them not listening to her in the morning and being late yet lies in bed not bothering her arse. No wonder the girls always look like they’ve rolled out of bed.

She is a lazy bleep. I feel heart sorry for the girls bet they don’t see a hairbrush or a breakfast in the morning.

Reactions: 17
Don't go on a weekend away if it means you then can't be arsed with your kids when you get home. Not fair on them. Be bleeping organised! And I bet she found the 'go' when she needed to her ready for her weekend away.

Reactions: 18
This is why she spends her mornings screaming & making her children cry !! Imagine if she had an actual job to get to. Sorry but I have absolutely zero patience for people like this - get off your arse & bleeping get out of bed you lazy witch!! Absolutely no excuse, every other person manages it (including her Husband!!) because they don’t have the option of dicking about on Instagram for a living. Routine & boundaries will change your life Lil, but as it takes a bit of hard work, you won’t bother.

Reactions: 16
Why does she not make lunch the night before? Doesn’t everyone do this?

Reactions: 9
Looks like Abbie is off school again.. Lil is just absolutely pathetic as a human, she literally cannot function. She can’t even do the basic stuff like get her kids to school. Disgrace!

Reactions: 7
Literally thinking the same. Absolutely nothing wrong with her. Where are the boundaries ? All you have done today is try on those hideous Birkenstocks
Useless excuse for a parent

I don't but it literally takes five minutes. Give the kids their breakfast and make them while they're eating
Same, I sort the kids breakfasts and then do the lunchboxes whilst they’re eating, takes me 15 mins tops and that’s including chopping fruit, putting houmous in pots, or prepping a salad for the teen etc. Idk why she makes such a bleeping fuss cos when I’ve seen her do their lunches it’s literally a load of processed packaged shite that she’s throwing into lunchboxes.

Reactions: 6
Same, I sort the kids breakfasts and then do the lunchboxes whilst they’re eating, takes me 15 mins tops and that’s including chopping fruit, putting houmous in pots, or prepping a salad for the teen etc. Idk why she makes such a bleeping fuss cos when I’ve seen her do their lunches it’s literally a load of processed packaged shite that she’s throwing into lunchboxes.
I send my kids in with a flask of hot food quite often. I'm surprised super chef Lil doesn't do the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amazing how she can't get up or prepare lunches but she gets herself to numerous beauty appointments a week

Reactions: 9
Just came here to ask if she’s ever late for an appointment for herself !!
Nope. She’s always on time for her spa days, gym sessions, Botox & hair apps and can always be arsed to cook for herself. It’s just when she has to do anything for anyone else that she can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 8
Yesterday for Lil. The one day every six months when her hair looks nice!! It’s a trip to the hairdressers for our hard done by insta mum bore who literally does not have a minute to herself. Afterwards she’s off home to drag out another “recipe” that’s involves mini eggs!! Will it go viral this year??? Is the rest of the world as bored with a mini egg recipe as we all are bored of our Lil? Let’s wait and see!!

Wtf have I just witnessed?! Her poor dog has possibly got to have teeth extracted because she’s neglected to keep his teeth clean! And then she goes on to admit she can barely get her kids to brush their teeth. I mean 🤯