Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madeline White got her eye bags surgically removed last week. I didn't even know that was a thing.
I think they can remove the fat pads which cause some of the lumps (they literally snip them off with scissors I saw a video) I can see why they bother her to be honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She‘s lucky Hallie didn’t damage her ear shoving an airpod in like that!! And all the stupid mare does is video it and laugh 😬😬

Reactions: 3
Why do all her girls hair always look so dirty and tatty, always hanging around them, never looks brushed,even if it was just tied up out of their way would be a start never mind hair bands clips etc she’s such a lazy cow

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Why do all her girls hair always look so dirty and tatty, always hanging around them, never looks brushed,even if it was just tied up out of their way would be a start never mind hair bands clips etc she’s such a lazy cow
You’d think she would look after the girls hair considering the state of hers.

Reactions: 8
For someone who has alot of time to herself and a lot of different, relaxing treatments…. Why is she so grumpy all of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find it absolutely unbelievable that this woman was moaning just a few weeks ago about the precious little time she gets to herself. In the last couple of weeks alone she's had a girls weekend away, a trip to the theatre, several meals out, gym quite a lot and countless beauty treatments. And she still moans!!! She's not got a clue. I class myself as very lucky to have a lot of family help with my kids and stuff but I mostly use it to work!!! And I do get nights out etc but this would be like 6m to a years worth. Not to mention how she's affording it. Jeez.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I find it absolutely unbelievable that this woman was moaning just a few weeks ago about the precious little time she gets to herself. In the last couple of weeks alone she's had a girls weekend away, a trip to the theatre, several meals out, gym quite a lot and countless beauty treatments. And she still moans!!! She's not got a clue. I class myself as very lucky to have a lot of family help with my kids and stuff but I mostly use it to work!!! And I do get nights out etc but this would be like 6m to a years worth. Not to mention how she's affording it. Jeez.
I find it really bizarre brands choose to work with someone that sucks the life out of things.

Reactions: 10
Sat on a bench and had a cry at the park then went for a spa day. Another day in the life of hard-done-by Lil!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How? HOW is she getting these ad/gifts? I’ve just looked up that spa as it does look lovely and it is £££! I mean honestly, what does she actually bring to Insta? Why is she given all this stuff! Ffs.

Reactions: 5
My daughters hair is a bit unruly, but unless we are just doing nothing at home, I always make sure it’s in some sort of style, why can’t Lil even just run a brush through Hallie’s hair?! She just looks so scruffy.

Reactions: 4