Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reel exploiting your child getting dressed which you are trying to also use to show you are a great mum despite admitting to shouting and screaming at them on a regular basis. Leave off showing your youngest daughter in a towel and her undies then you might look better Lil.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Reel exploiting your child getting dressed which you are trying to also use to show you are a great mum despite admitting to shouting and screaming at them on a regular basis. Leave off showing your youngest daughter in a towel and her undies then you might look better Lil.
I thought this earlier. Why do your followers want to see a young child being dressed? If they do then I'd probably be a bit concerned!

Reactions: 4
Yeah same, shocked she’s put that on. I wouldn’t want anybody watching my child get dressed. 💰

Reactions: 5
Ha came here from her smear story, that kid is too old for a dummy full stop let alone outside the house/not at bedtime

Reactions: 3
She’s 4 years old! I would be embarrassed to take her out with a dummy in at that age

Reactions: 3
She’s 4 years old! I would be embarrassed to take her out with a dummy in at that age
Me too! She just looks a lazy parent, there is no need for her to have it as she’s perfectly happy. She also has her comfort blanket with her so she really doesn’t need the dummy at all !!

Reactions: 4
My wee one has ASD, he’s non verbal and delayed in many areas ie not toilet trained and he’s 4. BUT I always get a great sense of achievement when I think he doesn’t have a dummy anymore, gave it up no issue whatsoever. I don’t often get to gloat

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My wee one has ASD, he’s non verbal and delayed in many areas ie not toilet trained and he’s 4. BUT I always get a great sense of achievement when I think he doesn’t have a dummy anymore, gave it up no issue whatsoever. I don’t often get to gloat
When you’re a parent of a child with a neurodiversity you spend a lot of time feeling like a failure if they don’t meet the targets society expects. Then you see parents like Lil who are not even ashamed that their perfectly normal developing child sucks on a dummy when it’s just their own parental laziness and who have no problem admitting to screaming and shouting at their children for behaving like children do on the morning which could be alleviated by being a bit more organised. She doesn’t know how lucky she is. Try feeling the shame of being stared at because your eight year old is having a tantrum when they just don’t understand the situation Lil.

• Heart
Reactions: 6