Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion Lil fuels the negative opinion lots of uneducated people have about mental health problems. Privilege and having a bit of dosh does not stop anybody having depression or anxiety. But watching her it’s hard to see where her mental health issues come from. On the surface she has a charmed life. Plenty of time and money to indulge herself. I still stick to my opinion that Kieran gives into her every whim because he is guilty after going on benders. I mean its not a good atmosphere to bring children up in is it?

Reactions: 7
Corr Lil looks like her Mum!
I always think all 3 girls are the spitting image of their dad. I do think she allows Abby to dress quite grown up for her age very short skirts etc maybe I’m just old fashioned
---
Corr Lil looks like her Mum!
I didn’t read this properly it’s 2.46am that’s my excuse 🤣 lil does look like her mum doesn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Moaning about the price of a food shop and then a few hours later posting about posh chick peas thay cost £4 a jar instead of 45p a tin
Screenshot_20240624_195932_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
OK im totally on one about her lately but WTAF is she smoking.... why is it so hard to put yourself and your feelings first? She's delusional.

Is she having a laugh? That's her default!

And then immediately after she is saying I'm off to get my nails done and some ridiculous scar removed that is probably so tiny only she can see it!

No wonder that poor bloke is an addict. She's a joke and living with her must be absolutely impossible. Those poor kids 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have questions about the garden room…. Was it really necessary when the house isn’t finished and the gardens a mess. Seems a strange priority

Reactions: 4
It’s so the brother in law has somewhere to live away from the main house I thought. I too feel the same way about her constant moaning. Firstly when you have kids your needs come second in so many ways. Her life is so much easier in so many practical ways than others. She can drop £200 on a food shop just like that. She has so many clothes and shoes. She is a SAHM which gives her time to go to the gym endless treatments weekends away with girl pals. I’d dread to think what she’d be like if she had real problems.

Reactions: 9