Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Isla sweetheart video, is that for us that said its her that's an angry child? Is that Lillie saying its not her?

Reactions: 9
Well if it isn't Isla it's either Abbie or Hallie and actually it's none of our business Lil so maybe stop slagging your kids off online?

Reactions: 11
Why are all these Instagram mums weak, I’m embarrassed to be of the same gender. I think she posts it to be relatable, but I actually can’t relate. Whatever issues my daughter is facing are private and I couldn’t imagine announcing it to the entire family let alone thousands of strangers online 🥴 it’s absolutely vile and her inability to control her emotions is embarrassing. Go get help, no fake online group, no facial, no PT session, no hair appointment or day time bath is going to help. Those poor poor kids.

Reactions: 15
Right Lil we get it, Isla isn’t the angry one. So stop talking tit about her then!!

Reactions: 2
I'm late to the party on this but the way she spoke about Kieron possibly breaking his leg was disgusting. What a vile human she is.

Reactions: 6
I take it Kieran shut Lil up moaning by finally agreeing to her demands to spend more time and money on the renovations. He probably let her book an expensive holiday for the summer too!! Cause I reckon that’s what the arguments were all about. She couldn’t get her own way!

Reactions: 4