Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should not be telling ‘us’ about her child being angry, that is something she needs to keep off social media. Not fair on the child at all. I imagine people local to her and people that know her in real life & follow her will be taking about ‘the angry child’
So delusional too, I wonder why she’s angry? Maybe seeing Mum & Dad not talking or shouting screaming at each other daily, or perhaps Mum screaming every morning because they ‘won’t do what she says’
I’m not going to pretend my house is always a stress free but goodness Lil needs to wake up.

Reactions: 13
She regularly talks about how much they have/are arguing and how it’s been the worst few months of their relationship. She’s been saying the same for around 3 years.
Longer than three years, Hallie is coming up 4 and things weren’t rosey long before she came along.

Reactions: 7
I remember when Hallie was born, Lil saying something along the lines of Hallie turned out to be just what their relationship needed… that didn’t last long!!!

Reactions: 10
Lil has always struggled with Isla, since she was a baby. I think she didn’t bond with her to start and this has effected Isla’s behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Lil has always struggled with Isla, since she was a baby. I think she didn’t bond with her to start and this has effected Isla’s behaviour.
She also just used to duck off for baths during the day and let Abbie watch her. Remember when Isla took scissors to the dogs hair while lil was soaking herself?

I hate to say it but Isla is a product of Lil’s lazy parenting, lack of boundaries and own unhappiness. She was lucky that Abbie was so introspective and chilled but she’s parented Isla the same way but hasn’t done anything differently for her personality which is clearly very different to Abbie’s. I feel heart sorry for all the girls, none of them look bad they’re obviously just struggling with their environment but Lil would never think it’s anything she needs to change. Maybe she should actually get a real therapist rather than someone that’s became a mate who seems to tell her what she wants to hear.

Reactions: 11
She also just used to duck off for baths during the day and let Abbie watch her. Remember when Isla took scissors to the dogs hair while lil was soaking herself?

I hate to say it but Isla is a product of Lil’s lazy parenting, lack of boundaries and own unhappiness. She was lucky that Abbie was so introspective and chilled but she’s parented Isla the same way but hasn’t done anything differently for her personality which is clearly very different to Abbie’s. I feel heart sorry for all the girls, none of them look bad they’re obviously just struggling with their environment but Lil would never think it’s anything she needs to change. Maybe she should actually get a real therapist rather than someone that’s became a mate who seems to tell her what she wants to hear.
I reckon Lil's transition to "full time influencer" probably has something to do with it too. Abbie managed to have most of her younger years without being used for content, unlike Isla and Hallie.

I must admit, I did jokingly wonder if part of Lil's desire to have another kid was because her kids are too old to do Johnson's adverts lmao. Not that we need to see any more pictures of them in the bath.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never commented on Lil‘s thread before though I’ve followed her since her SW days. It’s a really sad situation and reminds me a bit of my own mother who was a depressive who thought mainly only of herself and how she was feeling. The thing I remember most which these girls will be experiencing is the shock of realisation when they go to a friend’s house of meeting a warm, caring mum who is actually interested in her child and her friends lives. Then going home to a building site and a tired, grumpy, shouty mum who seemingly can’t really be arsed with anything except cooking and “self-care”. This could be a completely false impression I have painted but that’s what she portrays.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Makes me wonder if it is Abbie who’s angry, maybe she’s sick of her mothers tit

Reactions: 2
If it’s Isla, hasn’t she just been forced to move schools after the Easter holidays - so a bit of attitude and an adjustment period is surely par for the course!

Reactions: 6
If it’s Isla, hasn’t she just been forced to move schools after the Easter holidays - so a bit of attitude and an adjustment period is surely par for the course!
I think both the girls have moved schools once (maybe even twice) since they started school. I don’t think it helps moving homes and living in a building site essentially. I know Isla really didn’t want to leave the last house from what I can remember. I’ve followed her since 2017 maybe? They’ve been in three different houses in that time and they’ve all been remodelled to be sold to move on to the next.

I can’t imagine what it’s like having to sleep in random rooms for weeks/months with the whole family while building work is getting done since the moment the youngest two were born. It’s so disruptive and there is no stability. I wonder if not really having anywhere to call ‘home’ could be bleeping with their little minds as well as Lil’s behaviour as a mother. They might be wondering when their life will be disrupted again by another move.

Reactions: 8
When my house is a mess I feel anxious. I hate an untidy or cluttered house. I can’t imagine living like that constantly! The kids will definitely feel the effects.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Every time I watch her stories she's either lost her tit with the kids or is going on about how bad things are between her and K. I'd say they need to separate but imagine her being a single mum, she'd never stop moaning about it!! It would be her whole personality

Reactions: 11
Let me guess, K is supposed to be fully of sympathy for her when she’s depressed, or having a bad day, or on the edge? I’ve never come
across anyone as shamefully selfish as this bloody woman !! She doesn’t give one tit about him or her kids. Awful.

Reactions: 12
Imagine if one of her children posted on their large social media platform about Lil having “anger issues” how would that make her feel, yet she’s done it and she’s the one person you would think is there to protect her children!! She’s absolutely shameful!!!

He’s on one leg & she’s left him at home with 3 kids to have a facial, after admitting she has shown him no sympathy & laughed at the situation ? Regardless of him being able to hobble about on one foot, is he in any pain? Is he on strong pain?
Wow. She’s bleeping terrible. I’d love to hear Ks side of all this because to be honest, if I lived with someone like her I’d be on the drink too !!
She’s bleeping toxic. And it’s scary that she thinks it’s ok to come on social media & tell people what a selfish bastard she is & not see anything wrong with it !! No wonder she turned off her story replies because she didn’t like people giving her a dose of the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The trouble with the constant facials is she never looks any better. Her face has the look of a lumpy potato. I’m not going to apologise because she shares her daughters life on line and her husbands struggles. All meanwhile living a three quarters of a million pound house that is being renovated to her standards!

• Haha
She’s like bleeping moaning Bavington. Husband fell out a tree and ended up in emergency surgery…she sat and laughed but now she’s “ill” she wants sympathy.

Do her management never look at her stories and think Christ this is a tit show?
---
The trouble with the constant facials is she never looks any better. Her face has the look of a lumpy potato. I’m not going to apologise because she shares her daughters life on line and her husbands struggles. All meanwhile living a three quarters of a million pound house that is being renovated to her standards!
Her eyes look awful today

Reactions: 4
He’s hurt his foot, thought it was broken, she’s proudly unsympathetic, she’s ON THE EDGE AGAIN, so as it’s not broken (although I’m sure she still would have if it was), she’s fucked off for a facial on a Saturday afternoon, even though she does duck all, all week long while they’re all at work and school and nursery.

But not before a quick invasive video post of how much of a sweetheart Isla is, in response to tattlers being disgusted at her slagging her off all week.

Reactions: 13