Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw the lighting in her kitchen is tit 😒 poor entitled babe 🙄
I think that’s the least of your worries Lil. We can wait a while longer for more pesto pasta content

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe Hallie is almost school age! We also find out our school place tomorrow and my child seems so much older. The dummy is ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Hallie is a July baby so she’s not four yet. Dummy is ridiculous though!!

Reactions: 1
I think the kids being horrible to each other is learned behaviour. My kids squabble & argue & we have the odd push & shove sometimes but it’s over trivial stuff (almost 4&7 so similar to Lil’s younger 2). We don’t scream & shout or argue in front of the kids, we’re not perfect, we absolutely do disagree but we try our best to keep it from the kids as it not fair for them to see / hear. I get the feeling that her house is a very toxic environment which isn’t helped by her bleeping moaning & whinging over absolutely everything !! Almost like screaming & shouting & being awful to each other is the norm?

Reactions: 13
What’s really sad is she said one of the girls hates confrontation and is very sensitive, can you imagine what that house is like growing up in for that poor child!
I honestly wouldn’t put it past them to have another band aid baby

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why on earth would she want another child when she can’t cope with the 3 she has and portrays being miserable 90% of the time. That’s really shocked me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why would you even want to bring another human being into that situation? They shouldn't have even had a third child let alone her be thinking of a fourth! So bleeping selfish, and based solely on what she wants with no regard to anyone else.

Reactions: 13
I honestly try and not judge but Lillie is one of the worst parents I have ever come across, from a far you probably wouldn’t notice but the more of her private life that she shares the more I feel so deeply sad for those girls. Lillie needs to start saving for their bleeping therapy now coz Jesus Christ they are gonna need it

Reactions: 15
I honestly try and not judge but Lillie is one of the worst parents I have ever come across, from a far you probably wouldn’t notice but the more of her private life that she shares the more I feel so deeply sad for those girls. Lillie needs to start saving for their bleeping therapy now coz Jesus Christ they are gonna need it
She’s only interested in paying for her own therapy and beauty treatments all about her isn’t it!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she is an influencer… is it the cooking? I checked her out after meeting her in IRL and she’s a very plain, pretty frumpy person. Never really smiles, doesn’t talk to anyone. Kind of hunched

Reactions: 5
I haven't spoke about Lil in ages but just watching her stories now...wow I have to speak up.

She is ridiculous. Another baby? In that relationship, in that building site?! How stupid can she be.

She doesn't want another child she wants a distraction. Let's be honest, she has got away with "working from home" because she has always had a little one at home with her for the past 10 years.

Come September, she will have 1 high schooler and 2 primary school kids. No excuse to have to be home. SAHM is a tough job, but she moans about it. She hates getting them up and ready for the school run. She is a joke.

All she wants to do is pop to the gym, go on gifted spa dates or film Hallie in Tesco for an ad. She is shitting herself with what to do come September.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how she is an influencer… is it the cooking? I checked her out after meeting her in IRL and she’s a very plain, pretty frumpy person. Never really smiles, doesn’t talk to anyone. Kind of hunched
She and her cousin Emma (lifethroughemseyes) started out as SW accounts back in the day, pre Isla and pre Evie for Emma

Reactions: 3