Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was much more bearable back then especially when she was working.
definitely - there was once a time I actually really liked Lillie and someone I enjoyed following, and I genuinely follow no one coz I hate them all 🤣but her decline in the last few years has been terrible

Reactions: 6
I haven't spoke about Lil in ages but just watching her stories now...wow I have to speak up.

She is ridiculous. Another baby? In that relationship, in that building site?! How stupid can she be.

She doesn't want another child she wants a distraction. Let's be honest, she has got away with "working from home" because she has always had a little one at home with her for the past 10 years.

Come September, she will have 1 high schooler and 2 primary school kids. No excuse to have to be home. SAHM is a tough job, but she moans about it. She hates getting them up and ready for the school run. She is a joke.

All she wants to do is pop to the gym, go on gifted spa dates or film Hallie in Tesco for an ad. She is shitting herself with what to do come September.
So why doesn’t she just do that. She must make an income from social media. Just carry on with that and looking after the kids she has got without another baby. I get the need to prioritise yourself but you get more time to do that as they get older. No judgement from me for being a SAHM with a side hustle. She’s got a good life. In my opinion her mental health would benefit from actually moving her life on it just want want want all the time

So why doesn’t she just do that. She must make an income from social media. Just carry on with that and looking after the kids she has got without another baby. I get the need to prioritise yourself but you get more time to do that as they get older. No judgement from me for being a SAHM with a side hustle. She’s got a good life. In my opinion her mental health would benefit from actually moving her life on it just want want want all the time
I think you’ve summed it up perfectly, she really would benefit from moving her life on, they all would. She seems stuck in a cycle of her own perceived unhappiness. It’s almost like she wants another baby to be able to press rewind on their whole life/relationship and hope that this time around it all plays out differently. She’s stuck and unable to push forwards, because she isn’t happy with how things have played out…..if that makes sense?

Reactions: 10
The irony of Lil being the only person in the world who doesn’t like the ending of the new Bluey episode… Maybe because you have no qualms about uprooting and unsettling your children Lil? That you’re incapable of seeing how fortunate your life is? How your old house was perfectly fine for your family, and that your girls were settled there?
Oh how I laughed seeing her story this morning.
She’s so bleeping dense and self absorbed, it’s beyond belief.

Reactions: 14
The irony of Lil being the only person in the world who doesn’t like the ending of the new Bluey episode… Maybe because you have no qualms about uprooting and unsettling your children Lil? That you’re incapable of seeing how fortunate your life is? How your old house was perfectly fine for your family, and that your girls were settled there?
Oh how I laughed seeing her story this morning.
She’s so bleeping dense and self absorbed, it’s beyond belief.
I've seen people on Bluey groups saying they are disappointed that the Heeler family don't move in the end, because they're gearing up for a house move and now their children think they might get to stay and they don't know how to explain it to their children. I find it weird expecting a TV show to parent for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've seen people on Bluey groups saying they are disappointed that the Heeler family don't move in the end, because they're gearing up for a house move and now their children think they might get to stay and they don't know how to explain it to their children. I find it weird expecting a TV show to parent for you.
This is typical Lil behaviour though, anything so she doesn’t have to be the parent !! She needs to be more concerned with getting Hallie off that bloody dummy !!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she is an influencer… is it the cooking? I checked her out after meeting her in IRL and she’s a very plain, pretty frumpy person. Never really smiles, doesn’t talk to anyone. Kind of hunched
I’ve seen her in the wild too. The younger two are absolutely feral.
---
I honestly try and not judge but Lillie is one of the worst parents I have ever come across, from a far you probably wouldn’t notice but the more of her private life that she shares the more I feel so deeply sad for those girls. Lillie needs to start saving for their bleeping therapy now coz Jesus Christ they are gonna need it
‘Ferapy’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“So many fings I’m learning” is how not to be a crabbit c**t to your kids one of them?!

• Haha
No wonder one of the girls are struggling imagine what they are seeing at home with that much tension and anger between parents. Lil always moany about her ‘awful’ life. Hope she pays for therapy for daughter as happily as she pays for it for herself.

No wonder one of the girls are struggling imagine what they are seeing at home with that much tension and anger between parents. Lil always moany about her ‘awful’ life. Hope she pays for therapy for daughter as happily as she pays for it for herself.
I feel sorry for the poor Brother who has lived with them for the past couple of years and has to put up with them!

Reactions: 11
“I just want to help her”

We all have a suggestion, have a look at your toxic relationship and see how that could (most likely) be impacting her!! And again, why does she feel the need to share her daughters struggles before even seeking help other than a subscription🙄
That’s right, it takes it away from selfish Lil.

It’s hardly a shock why she’s so angry and playing up is it now? She’s bloody thick if she doesn’t know why it’s happening.

imagine being Isla and finding out your mum talks tit about you on the Internet

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought it could be Abbie that was the angry one. She said a few whinges back that one was agressive & one was sensitive & then mentioned something else about Isla being sensitive & emotional. I could be wrong. I also shouldn’t know this much about a strangers kids from the internet. Scary how much she shares.

Reactions: 14
I could be absolutely wrong but I also took it as Isla. Shes alluded more than once to Isla having issues and it’s usually Isla she’s talking tit about. I just get the impression of Abbey being a wee sensitive soul
My heart breaks for all of them except the twats that these poor children have to call their parents.

Lil really infuriates me… I’ve grown up in a house like theirs… addict dad and mum who was constantly screaming and shouting and the two of them fighting constantly then taking it out on me and my siblings… those kids will grow up fucked, I say it from experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What sprang to my mind was that she was trying to get free gifted counselling sessions. Just like the gifted math tutoring. These people want freebies !! Even when it comes to their children. Maybe being cynical but that’s what it felt like. Why would any decent parent even share their kids mental health needs anyway?

Reactions: 15
“I just want to help her”

We all have a suggestion, have a look at your toxic relationship and see how that could (most likely) be impacting her!! And again, why does she feel the need to share her daughters struggles before even seeking help other than a subscription🙄
That’s right, it takes it away from selfish Lil.
How do we know their relationship is toxic? Sorry I’m a relatively new follower!