lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this silly woman do anything other than complain very publicly about her privilege? She must be EXAHUSTING to live with.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Buckhurst Hill, exact area, £700k-£800k, three bed, big driveway and attached garage on the left of the house. It was added at the end of September
Is it the one with the ‘tasteful’ curtains and pelmets throughout? If so, it’s really run down and in need of a lot of work and modernisation!

Reactions: 2
It really winds me up how these grifters sit browsing and have the cheek to post the links to things for pennies. Vile. Completely unrelated to anything I’m saying but here’s a link to pay for my next 23 holidays 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really winds me up how these grifters sit browsing and have the cheek to post the links to things for pennies. Vile. Completely unrelated to anything I’m saying but here’s a link to pay for my next 23 holidays 🤬
The crap she posted this morning! At least be consistent she just picked any old tit and posted the aff link 🤬

Reactions: 1
Has she seriously linked a mug?! A fecking mug 🤦🏻‍♀️ And honestly who is going to buy an eye cream Lil recommends 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s put a jar of choking hazards on the island! What a great idea 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
I bet she has been a miserable cow to K and her kids but can quite happily take herself off to London on the tube for a #gifted facial!

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she can’t them ready and to school on time. She doesn’t even need to get to a job 😫😫😫

Reactions: 12
I must say my kids turn into absolute assholes the half an hour or so before we’ve to leave the house in the morning. Never been late to school though

Reactions: 2
How long until she is moaning about half term then? Novelty of no school runs will soon be a distant memory!

Reactions: 7
How long until she is moaning about half term then? Novelty of no school runs will soon be a distant memory!
She’s literally done nothing with them too and then realised today and gone out in London! Poor girls, it’s like they are a hindrance. Heaven forbid she misses a midday bath!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.