lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the fact they live there but are in Loughton/debden every day. They never show going anywhere actually local to them. No local high street or anything. So weird.

Hainault is a shot hole, but it seems a lot of effort to go to Loughton so often it looks like you live there 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why would you want to go to Ilford though. Honestly it's the only high street in the world I've seen a no curb crawling sign. We once found a woman suffering an OD there and people were stepping over her. It's a really bad place in London, can't sugar coat it.

Reactions: 1
I found it!
I think it’s lovely but a lot for 500k, but that’s London prices!

why is Hallie in the bigger room which was originally Isla and isla is in the small one?

Took me ages the realised I didn’t include sold
I need to move to Essex! This is cheap for where we are looking.

The house has been renovated really nicely considering it started off as a two bedroom, one bathroom place. But ……. can anyone figure out where the door to the shower room in the loft is? And look at the measurements of the room - it’s 2 foot 10 wide 😳😳

8E736EE4-F546-4C01-9D01-A0018106F1D8.jpeg
A99E679C-59E9-4332-A42D-9B8E4548DA41.jpeg

You’d have to suck in hard and squeeeeeze to get past the sink !!!!!

The house has been renovated really nicely considering it started off as a two bedroom, one bathroom place. But ……. can anyone figure out where the door to the shower room in the loft is? And look at the measurements of the room - it’s 2 foot 10 wide 😳😳

View attachment 1888422View attachment 1888423
You’d have to suck in hard and squeeeeeze to get past the sink !!!!!
I think it’s got a sliding door like the bathroom has

Reactions: 1
The house they've bought is up for 750-800k 😳
It's up with the same estate agency she sold hers with, where her mum lives and easy to find on rightmove. She's not wrong it needs work but it has so much potential.

I'm jealous! No idea how they can afford that and still do it up eventhough hes a tradie. I think I'm going to have to set up an only fans or something on top of my decent paid London job to be able to move 🤣

Reactions: 6
I can’t find it 😞
The house they've bought is up for 750-800k 😳
It's up with the same estate agency she sold hers with, where her mum lives and easy to find on rightmove. She's not wrong it needs work but it has so much potential.

I'm jealous! No idea how they can afford that and still do it up eventhough hes a tradie. I think I'm going to have to set up an only fans or something on top of my decent paid London job to be able to move 🤣

I found it. Wow it really isn't that bad. My current house was worse than that when we moved in, we were missing a ceiling in one of the rooms and j had a newborn baby

It's just dated but once you get the carpets up, rugs down it will already be better.

So out of touch, saying they need to rent somewhere 😒

It's also been for sale for 3/4 months and with a guide price it looks like a probate sale (when the owner dies and lawyers take over) so they might have accepted a cheeky offer

I wonder if this is the forever house or a flip again. Looking at it, it already needs about 100k of work

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow, SO much potential 😍
Buckhurst Hill between £750k and £800k sold by the same company that sold their current house. Big garage on the left

Thank you. Found it!
I had it set on minimum 4 bed but it’s on as a 3 bed. Explains why I couldn’t see it.
The view out the back of the garden 😍😍 deffo forever home potential but I wonder how long that will take to make it their dream home. Years I imagine? I imagine lots of knocking down of walls and conversions for big open plan downstairs!

I found it. Wow it really isn't that bad. My current house was worse than that when we moved in, we were missing a ceiling in one of the rooms and j had a newborn baby

It's just dated but once you get the carpets up, rugs down it will already be better.

So out of touch, saying they need to rent somewhere 😒

It's also been for sale for 3/4 months and with a guide price it looks like a probate sale (when the owner dies and lawyers take over) so they might have accepted a cheeky offer

I wonder if this is the forever house or a flip again. Looking at it, it already needs about 100k of work
100k at LEAST. I reckon more

Has she deleted her stories?

its a lovely house, I’m excited to see their progress but not for Lils moaning 😂

• Haha
I’ve found it too. Well done Tattle super sleuths!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
(And for peeing Lil off enough that she felt the need to delete the stories 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A lot of potential but it does look like a state atm, I don’t blame her for renting somewhere while they do it up I wouldn’t want to live there!

Reactions: 3
Its so funny she deleted it! She makes money from oversharing everything she does and it's bloody good money if at this really testing financial time she can afford a house for 750k that needs a good 100k spent on it 🤣 can't have it both ways

Reactions: 3
Was laughing to myself when she said that she enjoyed doing the last house up - she didn’t do anything - it was K and his brother etc 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.