Lifewithtinyhumans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PR INVITE! PR F%*KING invite!!! I paid ā‚¬137 for myself and three kids at Tayto Park yesterday and she gets it for nothing!!!! And then she doesn't even do a proper post. She says go check out so+so she has a great post on Tayto park.
I saw her yesterday and couldn't work out where I knew her from and it was actually the children that made me realise who she was (well actually it was the middle boy having a strop that made me cop it was her).
Tayto Park do not need to advertise. Fuming. Pure jealousy I know but Jesus like I work bloody hard and I don't have spare spends to throw about and yesterday was a big treat for my kids and then those that, appear to have plenty, get it for nothing.

Plus I forgot to add, follow Marymhanly if you have any speech and language questions. I messaged her once and she so kindly replied with a fantastic answer. This charlatan refuses to answer any questions and then charges vulnerable parents for online courses.

Reactions: 13
I agree Tayto Park hardly need to advertise...I honestly think a lot of these businesses need to reassess their marketing strategies!

Reactions: 2
I agree Tayto Park hardly need to advertise...I honestly think a lot of these businesses need to reassess their marketing strategies!
Yes, especially when so many are finding finances so tight atm. I mean that's not her fault obviously, but it won't sit very well with people anymore that they get so much stuff free, days out like this, when it's a struggle for people at times to pay the bills.
Hopefully the tide is turning on influencer marketing because mostly it puts me right off a product or service and I'm definitely not alone in thinking so.

Reactions: 4
PR INVITE! PR F%*KING invite!!! I paid ā‚¬137 for myself and three kids at Tayto Park yesterday and she gets it for nothing!!!! And then she doesn't even do a proper post. She says go check out so+so she has a great post on Tayto park.
I saw her yesterday and couldn't work out where I knew her from and it was actually the children that made me realise who she was (well actually it was the middle boy having a strop that made me cop it was her).
Tayto Park do not need to advertise. Fuming. Pure jealousy I know but Jesus like I work bloody hard and I don't have spare spends to throw about and yesterday was a big treat for my kids and then those that, appear to have plenty, get it for nothing.

Plus I forgot to add, follow Marymhanly if you have any speech and language questions. I messaged her once and she so kindly replied with a fantastic answer. This charlatan refuses to answer any questions and then charges vulnerable parents for online courses.
I have to agree with everything you said except for the last part. I donā€™t think anybody in her or other medical professions should be involving themselves in any diagnoses or otherwise on Instagram it is not at all appropriate. Generic questions fair enough but specific ones absolutely not.
As for her ā€œPRā€ invite - Tayto Park are at that the whole time. I wouldnā€™t give them a penny of my hard earned money when they invite every Insta hun going the road for free. And I wouldnā€™t call it jealousy either I think youā€™re right to be furious over it. I canā€™t believe you recognised the children first. Thatā€™s not good. And the middle fella strikes me as hard work at times. Very cute, but tough going.

Reactions: 3

Totally agree with the last statement. Can't imagine these courses being hugely beneficial and would expect them to be very general; read stories, play, OWL, talk to your child, involve them in everyday activities. Highly recommend the HANEN course over this course. My child's language delay would be different to another's. There's no quick fixes, time and therapy are key for us. Preying on the vulnerable to make a quick buck to buy more house plants!!

I wouldn't rely on strangers advice on the Internet at all, regardless of how qualified they are. The question I asked Mary Hanly was to do with waiting times in public system v attending privately.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't rely on strangers advice on the Internet at all, regardless of how qualified they are. The question I asked Mary Hanly was to do with waiting times in public system v attending privately.
I hope you didnā€™t think I was being rude - I genuinely wasnā€™t! Itā€™s none of my business what anyone asks but I do feel very strongly that there are a lot of doctors and dentists and all kinds on Instagram making a small fortune off their qualification and it galls me that they would even attempt to diagnose or treat a patient without meeting them. Generic medical advice is brilliant but specifics shouldnā€™t be allowed their respective governing bodies should really have very stringent rules about it and none of them seem to care.

Reactions: 2
I followed Emma for quite a long time and had enough after last summer and all the paid vacays round ireland.

Isnt she just early to mid 30s? Pretty sure she's my age.. they're in a great place in life to have been able to buy their Dublin house in their late 20s, afford to renovate it, like in fairness I'd say it was some money pit. She only need work part time, the mom was her childminder in Dub so no extortionate creche fees, expensive clothes for the kids and good at spending on herself, loads of money to go on the house, driving a volvo (in Dub anyway). After a while it just stops feeling in any way relatable to ordinary, hard working, underpaid people like myself and so soo many others. I haven't followed but she seemed quite fond if the vino. I'd be such a lightweight but I wouldn't be able to function the next day after sloshing that back.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree with the last statement. Can't imagine these courses being hugely beneficial and would expect them to be very general; read stories, play, OWL, talk to your child, involve them in everyday activities. Highly recommend the HANEN course over this course. My child's language delay would be different to another's. There's no quick fixes, time and therapy are key for us. Preying on the vulnerable to make a quick buck to buy more house plants!!
Agreed re Hanen. There are loads of people now on Instagram doing various parenting workshops for money. Just seems to prey on mammy guilt imo, like you need to pay someone to tell you how to be a better parent. Maybe I'm just jaded and suspicious of everyone now. It just seems a bit exploitative.

Is she on another gifted stay in the Brehon? That makes me really mad I know I sound like a begrudger but honestly it just gives me the rage when I see that and then ordinary people canā€™t afford a dinner in the local pub with the cost of living the way it is.

Reactions: 6
I think she's definitely keeping an eye on here. Much fewer ads and back to the kind of content people originally started following her for.

Has anyone noticed the very obvious not showing the boys faces on her stories anymore? dr Niamh must have struck a chord with a few people on Insta thereā€™s a lot of them at it now.

I don't mind her showing the kids now & then, it's the ones who use kids to sell the products they are being paid to promote....

But I really question her commitment to her clients. Well for her to take the summer off from her 3 day a week job.

Has anyon just skip by her now as e noticed the very obvious not showing the boys faces on her stories anymore? dr Niamh must have struck a chord with a few people on Insta thereā€™s a lot of them at it now.
I actually just skip through now as it was getting all ad ad ad and showing of the gifted stuff she nabbed for the house so I can't say I've noticed. Glad if she is though, Dr Niamh seems to have made an impact so. They're all probably raging with it, but I mean how could they argue with her

What did Dr. Niamh say?
She was talking a lot about influencers using their children as content, and saying that it was not on. Her take was kind of focused on it being a form of child labour that is unregulated and that the companies are using these families to get around the child labour laws. Also its creepy how much we as strangers know about their kids, and she is not wrong, they haven't a bit of privacy. In fairness she stuck her neck out a bit because they're allnat it and I'd say they were fuming šŸ¤£.

She was talking a lot about influencers using their children as content, and saying that it was not on. Her take was kind of focused on it being a form of child labour that is unregulated and that the companies are using these families to get around the child labour laws. Also its creepy how much we as strangers know about their kids, and she is not wrong, they haven't a bit of privacy. In fairness she stuck her neck out a bit because they're allnat it and I'd say they were fuming šŸ¤£.
Hadn't actually come across the content (or Dr. Niamh) on this but just l just listened to it, it's on her stories. Did she get much backlash after it?

She got her own tattle thread and she also decided to stop posting on her page because of it. The page itself is still open with a lot of really good information itā€™s actually kind of a shame she stopped I enjoyed her. Not the constant shiteing on about her dog but the actual medical content was brilliant.

Reactions: 5