Lifewithtinyhumans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really sad when you think about it. Imagine them when they get older and see how much was shared. I mean all of these poor little kids, all of the huns. She made such a thing of the middle little fella being a handful, his funny little ways. Its weird that I remember that, but I'm a total stranger, it's uncomfortable. I'm just a very private person, but I'd be so upset to learn so much of my history was put put there for my parents financial gain.
It's disgraceful how many of these "influencers" show their children to strangers on social media, and highly educated people who should know better!!! like that dr laura gp always showing her girls online and the moaning she does about them when she takes them on holidays 🤦 pippa o connor is another one! She's all too well aware of the negative affects of social media from her modelling days yet always shows her boys to the pubic. And then you just have the money grabbing scumbags that overshare everything about their kids!! Like Julie twins and me cursing like a sailor all day every day Infront of her 2 kids and showing everything about their lives, Sarah burke has the camera in the babies face since she was a day old, theres another lady called Rebecca who is mom a non verbal autistic boy and everyday she's showing videos of him in his underwear in the middle of the night watching the tablet. I've unfollowed so many especially the ones I've just mentioned but I think it's the companies who associate with them to promote things are actually worse!!
I can safely say I've never been 'influenced' to buy anything any of them promote and no far never used any of their discount codes.

Reactions: 2
Be more Olly. Think that was the #. I just always think it when I look at her page.
We shouldn't know so much about the poor child. But here we are.
It's disgraceful how many of these "influencers" show their children to strangers on social media, and highly educated people who should know better!!! like that dr laura gp always showing her girls online and the moaning she does about them when she takes them on holidays 🤦 pippa o connor is another one! She's all too well aware of the negative affects of social media from her modelling days yet always shows her boys to the pubic. And then you just have the money grabbing scumbags that overshare everything about their kids!! Like Julie twins and me cursing like a sailor all day every day Infront of her 2 kids and showing everything about their lives, Sarah burke has the camera in the babies face since she was a day old, theres another lady called Rebecca who is mom a non verbal autistic boy and everyday she's showing videos of him in his underwear in the middle of the night watching the tablet. I've unfollowed so many especially the ones I've just mentioned but I think it's the companies who associate with them to promote things are actually worse!!
I can safely say I've never been 'influenced' to buy anything any of them promote and no far never used any of their discount codes.
100%, something really needs to catch up in legislation. Kids growing up in fish tanks. No right to privacy. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 1
How does she get so many gifted trips? Eftling over mid term
It sounded as if she paid for it thou? The flights, transfers, 2 nights accomodation
But they got one night as a free stay in the hotel near the theme park. Maybe they got theme park tickets free
Seen getaways went gets has been there before Aswel, eftling just doesn't look appealing, old , kinda run down feel

It sounded as if she paid for it thou? The flights, transfers, 2 nights accomodation
But they got one night as a free stay in the hotel near the theme park. Maybe they got theme park tickets free
Seen getaways went gets has been there before Aswel, eftling just doesn't look appealing, old , kinda run down feel
Meant "getaways with kids" went to eftling before also

I think the place looks terrifying. Like Disneyland but if you were on a bad acid trip.

• Haha
She’s going mad on the oul content the last few days! 🫣🫣
She already got a free night anyway and a day drip away so far this Easter 🤔 so I guess she's planning for the summer, to get as much free stuff as possible by having all the content now. Evening handling the nature valley box with the nut version of their products when she has a severe nut allergy and carries an EpiPen 🤦

• Wow
She already got a free night anyway and a day drip away so far this Easter 🤔 so I guess she's planning for the summer, to get as much free stuff as possible by having all the content now. Evening handling the nature valley box with the nut version of their products when she has a severe nut allergy and carries an EpiPen 🤦
I flicked thru that #ad! Didn’t even cop that on 🤦‍♀️ can’t wait to see what freebies roll in now for the summer! 🙄

I'm actually really enjoying the travel content - have kids similar ages and she gives very thorough reviews of places. I do wonder how they get these gifted stays to popular theme parks though ? Is it easy to do it if you have a certain number of followers ?

Reactions: 3
I'm actually really enjoying the travel content - have kids similar ages and she gives very thorough reviews of places. I do wonder how they get these gifted stays to popular theme parks though ? Is it easy to do it if you have a certain number of followers ?
I actually find it so sickening. Why do Legoland need to give people free passes etc. it’s not like they’re stuck for the custom. She’s so smug and annoying. I dunno how she’s still pulling in all the freebies, since her content has taken such a nose dive in the last couple of years

• Heart
I don't find a trip to the Moulin Rouge or that area of Paris with your father to be relatable content...just personally for me, I think we'd feel a little awkward with the topless dancers :) Maybe we're too uncouth, though, and everyone else disagrees with me!

I unfollowed her ages ago but she popped up and I clicked into her story and and was confronted with her arse and undercarriage up a pole
Was not ready for that

• Haha
I kept waiting for the #ad on those Paris stories! I’m shocked she put up that much content when she wasn’t being paid to do so! 🤷‍♀️

I kept waiting for the #ad on those Paris stories! I’m shocked she put up that much content when she wasn’t being paid to do so! 🤷‍♀️
It’s probably in the hopes she will be hired by travel agencies to promote tours to other hotspots with her dad.
Showcasing her skills this trip

This time Moulin Rouge plus dad — next stop the red light in the Dam - sure that’s grand isn’t it?

I follow her myself because I have 3 boys of similar ages and one is attending speech therapy, other that those reasons its hard to see how she has nearly 65k followers

But I guess she probably is one of the few who aren't always tagging other accounts, looking for shout-outs, going to these z lister events to try and get more followers etc
Her followers seem like all real people and not bought, so I guess that's why shes getting the free trips, companies know she's not a loudmouth, she always looks well and nicely presented when she's on her stories

Others with the same amount of followers with children are only getting Dylan oaks , sweet king discounts and so on , I'm sure she was probably offered to work with them too but I think she might have some standards on who she works with and I think she does actually try stuff properly first before she reviews it. They all got the emma mattresses, but what I seen others were saying it was the best ever and it only out of the packaging
I was giving out about her before, but now I suppose she isn't working full time with the speech therapy and looking after the boys, so if companies want to give her free holidays or hotel stays, thats on the companies, obviously i think they should be giving it to to families who wouldnt be able to afford it , but that will never happen