Lifewithtinyhumans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on the fence about her.

She gave up her job to open her own clinic as she couldn't get the flex she wanted. She had her mother travelling from Clare to stay every week. Book a creche like the rest of us.

She only works 3 days but is constantly off. She took a nice break at Christmas & is off now again. When she does go to work she acts like she's the only parent who had to work. So tired in the office today. Lunch date with 1 of the kids. Sorry I haven't been on much. I'm working. Yes we get it Emma. You work. But have the luxury of childminder on tap & choosing your own hours.

The amount of stuff they have is insane & what she spends on matching outfits.....poor Andy will be wearing the same thing for 5 years.

Hmmmmm I got carried away there.

Reactions: 5

She gave up her job to open her own clinic as she couldn't get the flex she wanted. She had her mother travelling from Clare to stay every week. Book a creche like the rest of us.

She only works 3 days but is constantly off. She took a nice break at Christmas & is off now again. When she does go to work she acts like she's the only parent who had to work. So tired in the office today. Lunch date with 1 of the kids. Sorry I haven't been on much. I'm working. Yes we get it Emma. You work. But have the luxury of childminder on tap & choosing your own hours.

The amount of stuff they have is insane & what she spends on matching outfits.....poor Andy will be wearing the same thing for 5 years.

I always go back and forth. What bothers me is this her third go at being a ‘Blogger’ years ago it was baking, then home decor or that kinda thing then kids/parenting slt! Just seems mad to be known for something

And begging for furniture by tagging the sit out of all the company’s! She has all the furniture from her old house already! The over exposer of her children on the internet it scary! She’s not that clever!

What turned me off her initially was that maybe a year or so ago she came on her stories moaning about how her sp posts and ads didn't get as much engagement as her regular posts and that if people enjoy her content they should be supportive of her making a few quid with sponsored posts etc.
I just thought it was ridiculous. I press like on things I like and I won't apologise for not giving a tit about whatever laundry detergent or toilet paper you're being paid to flog this week.
Just came across as very greedy and it pissed me off. Also tagging looking for the freebies now for the new house and going on and on about supporting small local businesses and sharing 1 million af links to amazon.
To her credit she does post some good content but recycles it a lot and obviously a lot of it is from other sources, be it Pinterest or other play pages.
Anyway, she was one of the few that were enjoyable but another to unfollow.

Reactions: 6

This mirrors pretty much exactly how I feel about her 🤷🏻‍♀️ 3 day week is the dream for most of us who have small children but in reality it won’t happen for a lot of us either.
I don’t like the clothes she gets for the boys but that’s my personal opinion. I have 2 small boys and no way will they be matching (With the exception of the obligatory Christmas pajamas I do like those!) because I think it looks ridiculous to match them all the time. Even if I had identical twins I wouldn’t dress them exactly alike. But that’s just my style. Each to their own.

I hope Andy is getting the money from the latest ad. Its wrong that kids are used like this.

Reactions: 1
I suppose they are her children to share or not it’s a real pity though because their early years are just there for everyone to see and I don’t like kids being used in ads. They have no say in who sees or uses their images.

It's in Ballyalla, Ennis. It's massive, too big and bit pointless. Why is she renting a place for work when she could just use a room there no? I loved her house in Dublin and what she did with it. I was really looking forward to seen what she will do but it's just another big house with vaulted ceilings 😴😴
Anybody know where the new house in clare is? It looks 👌

I’m sadly really invested in knowing about this house. Was it a new build? Did they renovate before moving or buy as is….

God the begging really is next level isn’t it?
It's very irritating. The one for the boys outdoor space particularly irked me. Using those boys to get free stuff that they could well afford to buy. It's pathetic.
Edit to add:
It's not even the usual:
oh can anyone tell me where to get xyz???
It's like: this is what I want...
Sits back and waits...

Reactions: 1
It's in Ballyalla, Ennis. It's massive, too big and bit pointless. Why is she renting a place for work when she could just use a room there no? I loved her house in Dublin and what she did with it. I was really looking forward to seen what she will do but it's just another big house with vaulted ceilings 😴😴
Have you a link? Or could you let me know what to google to find it? I’m dying to see more pics.

Oh the dropping of hints for the free stuff is bad now isn’t it. I’d say she’s never out of Homesavers there near her and hoping for a collab with them too.