Lifewithtinyhumans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've mixed feelings about her. I like her content for the most part and think she puts in a lot of work. Works harder than a lot of other Instagrammers out there.

However, she gets an unbelievable amount of freebies. She's on a 2 week trip around Ireland and so far it's all been gifted. Huge rooms in really fancy hotels that I'm sure most of her followers couldn't afford (I know I couldn't). She also has an amazing support system (which in fairness she is grateful for) - can't believe her mother travels from Clare every week to mind her kids. She's always out for lovely dinners as well. I don't really think she is representative of the average mother of 3 young children.

I'm probably just jealous really!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen her page . It’s full of useful resources of great stuff to do with kids and she has the knowledge /experience of being a speech and language therapist to back it up . She has amazing energy. There’s no way that I would make slime or edible foam let alone allow my kids to play with it on the sitting room floor 🤣
She’s good friends with Aoibhe from what I’ve seen on their pages but I wouldn’t put them in the same category at all .

I've mixed feelings about her. I like her content for the most part and think she puts in a lot of work. Works harder than a lot of other Instagrammers out there.

However, she gets an unbelievable amount of freebies. She's on a 2 week trip around Ireland and so far it's all been gifted. Huge rooms in really fancy hotels that I'm sure most of her followers couldn't afford (I know I couldn't). She also has an amazing support system (which in fairness she is grateful for) - can't believe her mother travels from Clare every week to mind her kids. She's always out for lovely dinners as well. I don't really think she is representative of the average mother of 3 young children.

I'm probably just jealous really!!
Saw that! Shes on her 3rd free hotel stay

I’ve seen her page . It’s full of useful resources of great stuff to do with kids and she has the knowledge /experience of being a speech and language therapist to back it up . She has amazing energy. There’s no way that I would make slime or edible foam let alone allow my kids to play with it on the sitting room floor 🤣
She’s good friends with Aoibhe from what I’ve seen on their pages but I wouldn’t put them in the same category at all .
Yes! She has great ideas for activities to do with the kids but I'm the exact same as you - I wouldn't be able to stand the mess!!!!

Reactions: 1
I have very mixed feelings on her! Probably because she makes me feel ashamed of myself because I don’t let my child play with edible foam or let him freeze his tractors in a bucket of ice or stuff like that. She has some great content in fairness and I’m weak for the smallest of her boys he’s a little devil but I dunno. She seems to be on a heap of gifted stays now and that annoys me.

Reactions: 2
I LOVE her!
to be fair I think she deserves the freebies! She works hard at what she does for kids.

Bit jealous, but in a good way, if you know what I mean. She has great content and works as well. And her kids!!!!!! I wish I could do half what she does with her kiddos. But the control freak in me can’t let go.

She doesn’t deserve to be picked apart here.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure about this one! I don’t even mind that she gets the free trips. I just feel sometimes that she comes across as being the best mother in the world! And she’s smug about it! Not everyone can put in the time and activity’s that she does with her boys. It’s just not possible for people that couldn’t work from home all through covid! Not only that but I don’t I could keep my kids attention for that many hours of the day!

I LOVE her!
to be fair I think she deserves the freebies! She works hard at what she does for kids.

Bit jealous, but in a good way, if you know what I mean. She has great content and works as well. And her kids!!!!!! I wish I could do half what she does with her kiddos. But the control freak in me can’t let go.

She doesn’t deserve to be picked apart here.
No she doesn’t as far as I can see. She’s an amazing Mam and really works hard on her page and the kids are so gorgeous. I wouldn’t do a lot of what she does simply because I’m not at home with my son I work full time. But she is great with them and full of handy tips for entertaining little ones. I do like her don’t get me wrong I think she’s really nice but I have an issue with all the bloggers getting free hotel stays gifted at the moment when a lot of people can’t afford to go anywhere it would be nicer if more companies ran comps for the ordinary Joe to get a nice break with their kids. (And I’m saying this knowing that I am very lucky we both work and can afford our own staycation later in the summer if we want to go. I’m very grateful for that in case I sound like a moaning Myrtle!)

No she doesn’t as far as I can see. She’s an amazing Mam and really works hard on her page and the kids are so gorgeous. I wouldn’t do a lot of what she does simply because I’m not at home with my son I work full time. But she is great with them and full of handy tips for entertaining little ones. I do like her don’t get me wrong I think she’s really nice but I have an issue with all the bloggers getting free hotel stays gifted at the moment when a lot of people can’t afford to go anywhere it would be nicer if more companies ran comps for the ordinary Joe to get a nice break with their kids. (And I’m saying this knowing that I am very lucky we both work and can afford our own staycation later in the summer if we want to go. I’m very grateful for that in case I sound like a moaning Myrtle!)
She’s a speech and language therapist for kids. To do that job is hard. My child had language delay. Luck they didn’t need therapy. But the frustration therapists have to deal with. Hard work!
We can’t afford a staycation. Covid screwed my family finances over. And I still wouldn’t begrudge her, but thats me personally. She works a job, does amazing things with her kids. Unlike FBG.

Last edited:
Agreed. I think she is so refreshing in a sea of instagram fakeness. She clearly puts a lot of effort into her page, always subtitles her posts. Kids are adorable and loads of good play ideas. She's not one to constantly push adds either so as far as the free stays its one of the perks of her job and that's fine.

She has plenty of opportunity to do ads I’d say but she seems selective about what she will post which I really like. She doesn’t seem to be on the beg for everything like most people. The odd time I will admit to racing through her stories sometime I find the perfect parenting too much but only if I’ve failed at parenting myself that day 🙈 and really the only fault I could find with her is that I don’t love her tendency to put strange outfits on the smallest fella. And that’s only a personal view. She’s a fab mother and they are great little lads.

She’s very smug. Goes on a good bit tho in get stories. Very good friends with aoibhe devlin prob gotten tips on how to grab the freebies!

Reactions: 3
She has plenty of opportunity to do ads I’d say but she seems selective about what she will post which I really like. She doesn’t seem to be on the beg for everything like most people. The odd time I will admit to racing through her stories sometime I find the perfect parenting too much but only if I’ve failed at parenting myself that day 🙈 and really the only fault I could find with her is that I don’t love her tendency to put strange outfits on the smallest fella. And that’s only a personal view. She’s a fab mother and they are great little lads.
Yes agree I've always noticed that the clothes she puts youngest boy in

That child is a complete howl he is so fab. But can’t cope with the matching clothes on the 3 of them. Or the frilly collars. Or the jumping on the kitchen table. I am a mother of a small boy myself he can’t walk as yet but he will absolutely not be allowed bounce on the kitchen table do toddlers do that a lot? I’m starting to get the fear of what being a mother of a boy child will be like!!

That child is a complete howl he is so fab. But can’t cope with the matching clothes on the 3 of them. Or the frilly collars. Or the jumping on the kitchen table. I am a mother of a small boy myself he can’t walk as yet but he will absolutely not be allowed bounce on the kitchen table do toddlers do that a lot? I’m starting to get the fear of what being a mother of a boy child will be like!!
He is such a character the little fellow. The matching clothes don't love so much.

I was thinking the exact same thing. More space for the smallest to wreck he is a pure devil! I’m glad they got sorted though. I can’t wait to see what she will do with the place decor wise. Her taste is very quirky.

I suppose it will be heavily influenced by what she can get for free. She’s made a good start on the begging the last couple of weeks. :rolleyes: