Lifewithtinyhumans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say she bought it privately, as I never saw an ad for it. But I'm from the area and I know the house. Built just a few years agos. It's actually not even on Google Street View, just a field but it's on Google earth. Plans are on the council site if you want to see those.
Have you a link? Or could you let me know what to google to find it? I’m dying to see more pics.
So this is the best I can do. Go to clare co co and looking up planning applications. Here is the file number for hers 15305.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I never knew she had previous attempts at social media fame, did she just give up on those ones? Are they still "out there" to see?

Reactions: 1
It’s like she’s just ramming the old house furniture into the new modern house.

I don’t think the gaudy antique mirror etc goes in the new house whereas her old house in Dublin was that vibe

But obviously it’s just not my style.

At least it’s not Ventura grey glitzy style like the rest of them I suppose

you are an actual legend! I’ve been far too invested in figuring out where the new house is! Just out of pure nosiness! 🙈🙈🙈 was really pissing me off that I couldn’t find it! So 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
It wrecked my head too! It’s a new build but surely they couldn’t have build from scratch when only recently they’d no house lined up , so did they just get lucky? He must earn a fortune

It wrecked my head too! It’s a new build but surely they couldn’t have build from scratch when only recently they’d no house lined up , so did they just get lucky? He must earn a fortune
Either she wasn’t being completely honest when she said their first house fell through or she just got lucky! Sure the Dublin house sold for 760 grand, so even if they had to pay the mortgage off they would have had a bit to play with! Fab house, it’s massive! 😰😰

No they didn't build it, it was built in like 2015 or 2016. Im not 100‰ if it was lived in the lady year or two but it was built and lived in. Its massive yea and sticks out like a sore thumb. It's down the very end of an estate. It's not part of it but you have to go through it to get to the big walls and gate of their entrance 🙄 and it's nothing like the other houses. Someone said here the furniture doesn't look right. It doesn't at all! She's not doing the house justice. Kitchen is daft!

Reactions: 2
She got very lucky so. I was trying to figure out if it was her style or not, I’m not sure the kitchen is , maybe the bathroom?
Her husband had attempted to be a insta dad too, he used to be dad life with tiny humans and changed back to his name, but the #is still there under every photo.

The kitchen looks very industrial! Very different to her homely kitchen in Dublin! Just hope she doesn’t go down the greige route of every other insta hun house!!

So many begging/tagged posts. Why tag companies unless you are hoping for freebies or colabs? Wouldn't mind so much if it was her only job, but she's a speech therapist Charing over €100 an hour

Oh the constant tagging is driving me actually nuts. I had to unfollow her. The letting the boys run wild has finally broken me too it irritates me. And yes, I’m aware that it’s irrational and I have zero right to comment on how anyone raises their children. Let’s put it down to lack of sleep caused by mine. They think sleep is for sissies. I’ve more coffee than blood in my veins by now!

The tagging is brutal and as shaun the sheep said, its not even her full time work. The sponsored stuff makes up the bulk of her content now and any of the stuff that made me follow initially is either repeated or just not that original.

Her content seems to have totally changed over the past two years or so. I used to really enjoy her ideas for games/recipes with the kids and found it very relatable when she came on speaking about parenting struggles etc. Now it seems to be ad after ad or else looking for freebies. She seems to only be working 2 or 3 days per week now too.

Also I couldn’t believe when she showed her food cupboards - tidy/organise…eh …no food? Like there’s a family of 5 and she had one or two tins of beans and a few boxes of cereal

Not sure what’s the task in organising that!

Reactions: 3
I have to say my biggest issue with her has always been how sneaky she is about her affiliate posts. It's meant to be really clear when she links things that she will be making a commission. You barely noticeit she just says I'll af link it below in a long paragraph. Just be upfront! Thats why she doesnt need to work the 5 days she makes a fortune from affiliate links and collabs. Which is actually ok, but be honest about it!