Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone reckon she’s preggers and has HG?
I did think this when u seen the drip. I literally lost over a stone and passed out, I suffered for over a month before anyone would take me seriously so i can't see her being admitted after what a week? She was fine doing talking stories earlier this week.

Reactions: 1
She was drinking over Valentine’s Day so surely can’t be preggers? Probably just a water infection that might have turned into a kidney infection.

Reactions: 6
Such an attention seeker. I had a massive migraine this morning but did I think once to take sulky looking selfies to tell people I was ill? Nope, I couldn’t even open my eyes yet she’s taking up a hospital bed and posting on the gram like she’s on a spa day 🤦🏻‍♀️

She could have a serious STD, they can often trigger UTI type symptoms. Gonorrhea or Chlamydia gone unchecked for months - wouldn’t surprise me to be honest as neither her or him look very hygienic or sexually sound.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That bag of food mind, just what you need when you’re apparently on deaths door Meg - a bag of E numbers and processed sugar! Get a bit of fruit in her she wants to she constantly looks like she has scurvy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a lying attention seeking bleep, you can see the almost empty bottle of coke and box of cakes in the background of her ‘deaths door’ selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These updates every couple of hours are actually killing me off but I can’t help but look 🤣 I agree with the STD story, got to be something along those lines if she hasn’t actually addressed why she’s in hospital. The bleeping nurse selfie though and actually following and tagging her insta is so bizarre

Reactions: 1
These updates every couple of hours are actually killing me off but I can’t help but look 🤣 I agree with the STD story, got to be something along those lines if she hasn’t actually addressed why she’s in hospital. The bleeping nurse selfie though and actually following and tagging her insta is so bizarre
Agreed. I remember in university this girl I was friends with passed out in a lecture and it ended up being an STI that had given her serious problems & I remember after she said she hadn’t had a wee in two days!!!! Smells like meggy.

The constant updates & the shoutout to all the these so called amazing people in her life including a stranger HCA but no mention of her three children she’s been away from all this time 😩 such a weirdo.

Reactions: 8
the videos of her laying in bed have absolutely ended me fair play 😭😂 what an absolute fruitloop she is!
Also dying to get a pair of tweezers on her eyebrows

Reactions: 3
I've had kidney infections and sepsis from them more times than I'd like to count, I've also had several operations on my kidneys for kidney stones and I can't say I have ever once thought about filming an insta story about it.

Reactions: 2
What’s borderline sepsis? I thought that was something you either have or don’t?

Reactions: 4