Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she never really posts much anymore but the moment she is unwell she posts constantly, imagine walking in her room and she is filming herself in bed pulling the sad faces with the crusty lips panning the phone round to get the best angles of her hospital bracelet and iv drip. 🤣🤣 pathetic!

Reactions: 2
Sleeping in a manky bed, then getting fingered by manky fingers, leads to a UTI which travels further up and becomes a kidney infection. Wash your hands wish dean and take your partner a bag of fruit to hospital ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I had a kidney infection when I was 18, the doctors tested my piss, have me antibiotics and sent me on my way, she’s a bleeping beg😂

Borderline sepsis 😂 you either have sepsis or you don’t- you can’t have borderline sepsis- basically they told her if she left it longer it COULD have turned to sepsis! When I had a kidney infection last year I was admitted and out on sepsis medication as a precaution while bloods came back but I didn’t have sepsis- 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I've ended up in hospital with mine a few times. She's definitely milking it but kidney infections can turn nasty.

QUOTE="Goldfish, post: 8731242, member: 70508"]
I had a kidney infection when I was 18, the doctors tested my piss, have me antibiotics and sent me on my way, she’s a bleeping beg😂
[/QUOTE]

I've ended up in hospital with mine a few times. She's definitely milking it but kidney infections can turn nasty.

[/QUOTE]
I agree they make you feel tit too but how annoying is the video of the drip stand every time lolll

[/QUOTE]
Oh they definitely can, when I had mine I genuinely thought I was giving birth it was so painful, but it’s just very typical beg isn’t it, everything has to be the most traumatic thing

Do you know what’s really wound me up about this… putting aside the fact she’s being an absolute drama queen for the gram 🙄 not once has she mentioned her children. I know they’re with their dad, they’re safe, so of course she’s settled in that respect. But seriously, not one mention of hoping to be better so she can get home to her babies??

Reactions: 10
Shock she’s gone silence. She’s deffo out of hospital & can no longer milk it on Insta stories for attention. She’s so predictable

see you in 2 weeks for another ‘let’s catch up ask me a question’ question box 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shock she’s gone silence. She’s deffo out of hospital & can no longer milk it on Insta stories for attention. She’s so predictable

see you in 2 weeks for another ‘let’s catch up ask me a question’ question box 🤪🤪
She must be as Dean posted about the kids going home!! Hilarious Meg hasn’t said anything now, she’s just a beg for attention it’s so sad, I wonder what she’ll say when she starts posting again

Reactions: 3
“Parenting blogger” Meg treating us to views of her piss pipe and bag of tooth decay but shares nothing about how she feels about being away from her young children or going home to them etc. She’s such a mess no wonder she gets ZERO ads anymore, companies must look at her and scratch their heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 4