Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick shes doing a q and a,
someone ask does Dawson still live with her or why we donā€™t ever see him please, itā€™s bizarre isnā€™t it? An older child I could maybe understand for privacy reasons or not wanting a photo but your only child not at school is very strange

Reactions: 1
Quick shes doing a q and a,
someone ask does Dawson still live with her or why we donā€™t ever see him please, itā€™s bizarre isnā€™t it? An older child I could maybe understand for privacy reasons or not wanting a photo but your only child not at school is very strange
Itā€™s so strange, like we get a view of the top of the stroller but it could be empty for all we know.

The Q&A asking her for advice from someone who isnā€™t getting along with a colleague made me laugh, like youā€™d turn to bleeping Meg for employment advice, I donā€™t think that girls ever been on anybodyā€™s payroll or contributed national insurance.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always find it weird when someone posts about pregnancy worries/not being pregnant/pregnancy complications that she posts a picture of her pregnant šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
I always find it weird when someone posts about pregnancy worries/not being pregnant/pregnancy complications that she posts a picture of her pregnant šŸ¤”
Yeah itā€™s completely tone deaf isnā€™t it? Why canā€™t she post pictures of random things instead of herself??

Or something like ā€œme and my husband are splittingā€ and itā€™s just a bleeping selfie of her šŸ˜‚ weird creature. Can she not just use a pattern background like most other accounts do?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So finally we see ā€˜Dawsā€™ and Maggie is there. My theory is sheā€™s palmed Dawson off to go and live with Maggie as she canā€™t cope with three of them.

Reactions: 2
Is it me or have they both moved on FAST! I split with my fiancĆ© in early November and Iā€™m nowhere close to a boyfriend never mind introducing my kids! Either they move on fast or this was a cheating situation or Iā€™m just slow lol

Is it me or have they both moved on FAST! I split with my fiancĆ© in early November and Iā€™m nowhere close to a boyfriend never mind introducing my kids! Either they move on fast or this was a cheating situation or Iā€™m just slow lol
Megan was pretty much with wishdean a few days after Dean had moved out but Iā€™ve heard they were already speaking whilst they were together..

& Dean moved on to someone šŸ§” then split from her and got with this new girl who he is now in a relationship with! Both of which met the kids very early on!

Find it very hard to imagine that itā€™s so easy to want to invite someone in to your childrens life so early on, sickens me actually! I think both of them move fast and want the perfect social media lifestyle, all for show and actually donā€™t think of the kids feelings or impact this will have on them! - my Husband has a child from a previous relationship and he didnā€™t introduce me until 6 months in which made me love him even more!

Reactions: 4
So finally we see ā€˜Dawsā€™ and Maggie is there. My theory is sheā€™s palmed Dawson off to go and live with Maggie as she canā€™t cope with three of them.
I reckon Mags has basically moved in, which is why Beg & Wish stay in his sweaty room more than spending time at her house? Then when Maggie dares to have her own life Wish steps in because the woman is completely incapable of parenting her own children. Thatā€™s my theory. I definitely think she had Wish all lined up when things got rocky with her and Dean, instead of working at the marriageā€¦ like adults šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 6
When I split with my husband (a few years ago) we split in early Septemberā€¦ I started seeing a friend in a relationship towards the end of October, while my son knew him I didnā€™t introduce him until the Januaryā€¦ unfortunately things then happened quite quickly as in the March we went into a lock down due to Covid so I moved into his house so I wasnā€™t in my own with a toddler by myself!

my ex however while he started seeing someone a bit later (early feb) he introduced our son to her within 2 weeks and they also moved in at the start of lockdown (March 2020) by the august they had purchased a house together and he had proposedā€¦ crazy fast really

When I split with my husband (a few years ago) we split in early Septemberā€¦ I started seeing a friend in a relationship towards the end of October, while my son knew him I didnā€™t introduce him until the Januaryā€¦ unfortunately things then happened quite quickly as in the March we went into a lock down due to Covid so I moved into his house so I wasnā€™t in my own with a toddler by myself!

my ex however while he started seeing someone a bit later (early feb) he introduced our son to her within 2 weeks and they also moved in at the start of lockdown (March 2020) by the august they had purchased a house together and he had proposedā€¦ crazy fast really
I've said before, itā€™s their life and their children. If they want they can introduce the kids to multiple partners - I wouldnā€™t recommend it šŸ˜‚ but itā€™s their choice! I just struggle to understand how / why they can share every little detail of their lives right up until the point of separating. It was like they were playing grown ups and now want to regain the years they ā€œlostā€ by getting married and having their children?

Reactions: 3
So glad someone else said it šŸ˜‚ thought I was completely out of the loop with the latest fashion. She looks ridiculous !!

• Haha