Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I know her personally and her marriage is definitely not over lol, I’ve not seen her comment on any of Megan’s posts recently so I reckon she’s sided with him. Which confirms to me even more Megan’s been a psycho 😂
Oh good 😂

Reactions: 1

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
It’s so obvious she’s asking herself these questions. Dean mentions co-parenting on his grid and now the Q’s are all about co-parenting on her story (and how great she looks 🥱)

Boymomma

My sister introduced her new man around her kids when they were still basically just sleeping together, he’s a complete asshole, legally not allowed to see his own kids, does drugs, drinks every night and an unemployed bum.. she fell pregnant last year by him and had a miscarriage, they broke up in July of this year and he moved back in with his mum but kept using her for sex and money, she’s now back with him and pregnant again.. the situation has massively affected my niece but my sister completely denies it and calls her a liar and attention seeker, as does her partner, she’s only 10 bless her
it can be so damaging to kids. She really needs to consider their feelings too.

Boymomma

He does go just not all the time. She said something about when he has certain things planned it’s easier for him to take the bigger two or something.

randompenguin

So deans said in his story, "what he used to do" so does that mean they're no longer begging for freebies and posting shit ad content from now on then..
Apparently so😂 but I’m sure all the bike stuff for Blake was gifted? And the graco car seat in his most recent post! They are and always will be freebie beggars.. creeps