Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2fat8s

For some reason I have a feeling it’s not a man she’s seeing and it’s a woman instead… a few things are making me think this way. One, she’s so hush hush about it (possibly worried to reveal? Idk) secondly, she’s mentioned an obsession with cats then in the latest insta pics of her on a hotel bed there’s a jellycat kitten on the top of the bed. I don’t know many men that like to collect jellycat teddies 😅😂
Also the photos that were printed out and blurry looked like they were all with females

Just realised it’s not a hotel bed, the door is too scruffy for a hotel. Presumed it was a hotel with the whole night away business
Detective Boymomma let's see what comes out lol

Reactions: 1

ShropshireGal

^ this! I’ve always thought Dean was a bit of a wet wipe & attention seeker but Megs just pure nasty & a deeply immature & selfish person
This is my exact thoughts! I’ve already said, I’m not a fan of his little dig the other day on his stories, it was unnecessary. But generally speaking he’s just a bit of a dick… she’s next level!

Goldfish

VIP Member
Going by her stories today she looks to be doing hairdressing from home? Also, wouldn’t shock me if her mum has moved in.
I think it was just to cut Blake’s hair, we’ve seen the awful haircuts she’s given both Dean and Blake

Goldfish

VIP Member
she’s definitely trying to make him jealous or there’s someone else, what’s the need for dressing up that much and posting it?

randompenguin

Guarantee she’s doing it all cash in hand so she doesn’t have to
I’m sure you still have to declare any sort of income otherwise it’s fraud

If I could be bothered I'd do the benefits calculator. Fucks me rite off, we both work good full time jobs and I can't afford to get my nails done. I mean I probably could but I'd rather spend it on other stuff.
She is just showy, mac, apple watch, air pods to name a few.
I have nice stuff but I'm not a dick and have to show it on social media for validation.
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼