Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldfish

VIP Member
So before they were both adamant they would have 1 more and wanted 4 kids, but now they’re saying he’s the last.. do you think it’s because they’ve broken up?

Reactions: 1

Goldfish

VIP Member
I really can’t see them still being together, the only reason they stayed together for this long was definitely to have more kids so they could have that perfect family life on the gram. No adult couple acts the way they do, it was like they were constantly trying to prove a point

2fat8s

ellis how dare you go to a party with girls there😬 i’m howling,
any more
old posts to amuse us..
also in reguards to the new title thread i’m hoping something along the lines of **beggars can’t be choosers meg falls for the losers 😭**
M-eggers would be keeping with the egg and bean theme

I bet they’re both screwed money wise. She was already claiming as a single parent on the sly we know and had his wage / sick pay plus Instagram money. She’s lost his money and hasn’t done any ads. She’ll be on her arse.

I truly think there’s some form of police involved or something because for them both to be silent to me says they have to be.
to be fair as a single mum of 3 on benefits she would get about £13-£1400 every month on universal credit at least, never mind child benefit and any additional money like child support/spousal maintenance etc council tax would be largely reduced if not exempt and her rent money or a large portion of it will be paid too so I reckon financially she would be fine even perhaps better off dependant on how much of his wage dean gives her still.

Goldfish

VIP Member
i have noticed since they have split megan has done absolutely nothing with the kids and it’s all about herself. the one story she was in about hallie and blake bickering and arguing and how annoying they are.
dean ok the other hand seems to have re connected with his family and is always out and about with the children.
That’s because she only popped them out for the gram, whereas he actually wanted kids! I do think he only wanted two though, however she knew how many views kids will bring in

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Wait did she just say she can’t get them a test cos she has no money but she’s started her Christmas shopping??
She is something else. Christmas shopping, nails, tattoos, coffee pods but can’t afford covid tests (I’m assuming travel to a test centre as the tests are free?). What a hound it doesn’t even make sense

Shinyhappy

She dresses so oddly considering she’s a SAHM who doesn’t even do the school runs.. she’s got a lovely figure she could wear some really lovely stuff and dress for her age! I would never wear the stuff she does and I think I may be a couple of years older than her!