Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherhen24

F8ABDA88-8408-48F1-ADBB-A0D7C35DE36B.jpeg

this was on Dean’s story... whatever the eff that means 😂 he’s also got an Apple Watch recently too as he’s tagged Apple in his photo 💀

Reactions: 1

Goldfish

VIP Member
Firstly, congratulations! Hope everything’s going all ok ♥ But yes, I can imagine she milks everything to the max. Have you seen her stories about having 1 to 1 time with the eldest and he’s kept her so strong… either address what’s happened or don’t. Can’t stand the cryptic posts people do!!
Thank you, all going really well❤ It seems so sad that she over exaggerated her child’s health for engagement! Yes, it’s so annoying how she’s completely beating around what bappened

• Heart

noobie123

I noticed the wallpaper in the kitchen has been stripped in her story, then remembered a few weeks ago she did mention something about a home revamp…. Considering dean was the one earning the money and now he’s no longer there, how is she affording to do that? 🥴 surely being new to a breakup she would be finding her own feet as a single SAHM, not splashing money on decorating the house

2fat8s

Maybe they've been together since she was with Dean? July 2018 they would have had to put that in themselves 🤔 maybe Dawson is the new blokes and thats why Dean hasnt had him?
He has got them all this week I think.

Can anyone else find her Facebook account?

Tinker

What’s happened to baby Dawson? We haven’t seen him in her or his stories for Agers

I always thought it was privately rented, I’m pretty sure someone found when it was up to let and posted a photo in here
I’m 100% sure it was private renting. The development only has a small area of affordable housing right in the middle And they aren’t 3 bed houses, they are 1 bed flats.

There is no way she will afford that on her own. I rent one exactly the same size and I pay £700. There’s no way that is achievable on benefits as a single mum with no other help. Sure we will see moving vans soon enough 😬

noobie123

I feel if she does have another child with another man she will push her first three out
the way she’s gone about everything so far, already seems like she’s pushing them out! She’s all me me me me now. So selfish, shes changed so much in such a short space of time I feel? It’s a no brainer that your children come before anything and anyone, regardless if you have split from your partner, got a new partner, etc etc. think someone needs to remind her 🤨

Motherhen24

She also let blake strim the edges and I’m PRAYING it wasn’t plugged in 🤣 she’s posted a questions box asking for dinner suggestions 40 minutes ago. Then posted one of the responses that said “burger, chips and salad” and she’s already managed to cook it and plate it up? whilst on the subject of burgers, wonder how they’ll cope this summer without Dean doing bbq’s everyday 😏

Attachments