Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deans back peddling his muscle man tit hey. Takes a break for Insta for his “mental health” and to enjoy “family time living in the moment” but soon comes crawling back when theres freebies 🤣
Like said before they’re hardly the picture of health hahaha always one of them are ill! Lasted a good 24 hours guys before the ad freebies came back

Reactions: 2
What a try hard 😂 and what effort to go to for a pic on the gram 😂 she could have at least washed her hair.

Is anyone else annoyed at how she has her arm in one sleeve of the coat and not the other? Surely she should just have it over her shoulders if she's trying to show off her blouse...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She didn’t even put her face on, she clearly just needed some quick content. As for Dean, it’s quite obvious he’s after a #gifted clamping trip down the road 😂 oh and I wonder if he’s still going to upgrade to that car that doesn’t fit his kids seats on safely, I thought that was meant to happen at the beginning of the year 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else hoping dean gets knocked out during the charity boxing match? I hope he shares the venue and dates as I would love to see that

• Haha
Was that a...egg...with chilli & rice
Like I know you love eggs but wtf haha maybe I’m going blind

Reactions: 1
Ahh they’re so quiet! It’s heaven 😌😂 they seem to have fallen out don’t they!

Oh and I thought they were upgrading their car in January? Yeah didn’t happen did it Dean 😅

• Haha
They’re up to something. Must be killing them being this quiet 😂 what’s with the constant selfies? 😳 the ones where she just seems to be showing off her ear?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.