Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No repost of the story or anything? Very strange considering they are usually a really cringe couple always trying to be couple goalzzzz 😂

Ps she deffo helped him do that.🥴

Reactions: 2
View attachment 487649
nice to see you’re reusing your Gin Mother’s Day present Meg 🤣
It’s in exactly the same spot too hahahaha duck sake

Dean must really be in the dog house surely? She has blanked EVERYTHING he’s put about her at the moment and she’s giving away her gifts from him? I just want them to address the elephant in the room 😩

Reactions: 5
After looking at deans Instagram story today I’ve noticed that Megan isn’t wearing any rings when she was pregnant/gave birth either? The last time I can see a wedding ring on her finger on her grid is October 🤔 very fishy indeed

Reactions: 1
After looking at deans Instagram story today I’ve noticed that Megan isn’t wearing any rings when she was pregnant/gave birth either? The last time I can see a wedding ring on her finger on her grid is October 🤔 very fishy indeed
To be fair I wasn't wearing my rings towards the end of pregnancy or when I gave birth because my hands had swollen 🙈

So before they were both adamant they would have 1 more and wanted 4 kids, but now they’re saying he’s the last.. do you think it’s because they’ve broken up?

So before they were both adamant they would have 1 more and wanted 4 kids, but now they’re saying he’s the last.. do you think it’s because they’ve broken up?
Maybe it’s because they’re not being “influencers” anymore and won’t get enough freebies and don’t need content 👍🏻 😂

Reactions: 2
They’ve definitely split up, also how the hell would he fit 3 car seats in that car? And I swear last year they said she couldn’t drive and with COVID most lessons have been stopped and tests have been pushed back so why would she need a car?

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think Megan could drive? I defo think they’ve split, just wish they would break the bloody silence 😴

Weird car choice isn’t it. Also the way she said ‘she’s in MY bubble’ referring to the post with her mum, if they were together wouldn’t you have put ‘our’ bubble. Just a thought.
And yea he had to get a new car now she has the family car, but as far as they’ve shown, nothing has changed, so why would she now have such specific ownership of the family car that suddenly requires him to get one of his own.
Not to mention the lovely post and photo for her mums birthday but absolutely nothing for dean on Valentine’s or any other day for that matter. I don’t really understand why they’re hiding it if they have split, though not surprising because they have for most recent years been fixated on living a fake life for the gram so why should this be any different.
If anything it would probably get them more attention and gifted hand outs to ‘cheer them up if they went public.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.