Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a comment asking if Megan drives now, it’s been ignored 😂
they were SO codependent on each other I’m honestly quite shocked but my bets are that with lockdown and bean being signed off sick for so long that they’re actually sick of each other hahah. They probably decided to stop being insta parents when tit hit the fan hence why Megan sees herself as a “mum fashion blogger” now because her family life isn’t as perfect as they’ve been making out 🙂

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they’ve split. I think she’s been claiming benefits as if they have and because her mum got reported for being off work etc she’s trying to act on hers like they aren’t together. If you watch his posts carefully he’s always just saying she deserves the world etc and she’s amazing, even if the benefits people brought that up she could be like ‘yeah he wants me back but we’re not together, he’s come around to see the kids’. Playing it all verrry sly. But they’re stupid so they’ll cock it up easily.

Reactions: 5
I’m not convinced they’ve split but I don’t think either of them are happy... I think their whole relationship since Blake’s been born has been bad but they’ve had Hallie and Dawson to try to make it better. They surely can’t afford to split up.. and we know Megan wouldn’t cope being a full time single mum.
If they split up their friends and families would’ve been right and they can’t have that.

Reactions: 4
I just think they are playing the Council house game, seen it so many times before with people unfortunately. Oh dear we have split at a time when there is loads of 4 bedroom new builds going up and some are being given to the Council. Really wouldn't surprise me. They are not in a very insta worthy house, garden is tiny, things need updating, a one year old sharing a room with an older sibling is a nightmare, I know I did it for a year, but unlike them we worked our arses off saving like mad and bought a 4 bedroom house ourself so everyone could have their own room. I honestly would not be surprised if she ends up moving then bamn they are playing happy families again. They used to be all over each others stories sharing each others stuff.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s all for benefits! Although I dont believe they were happy before!

They’re both just proper odd!

We need people from their area to let us know the latest lol

Reactions: 1
Blake cleaning HER car!

So how all of a sudden have they got money for 2 cars when they have to beg for holidays????
And live in a shoe box?

Reactions: 7
She is that obsessed with content and shouting about big things she well would have posted if she'd passed her driving test. Anyone else starting to think she's just driving that car illegally 🤷‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 5
The vibes I’m getting from these guys at the moment are too weird. They went on a family picnic but didn’t get pictures together, only a slow camera pan from beg and a quick boomerang from bean where the cow has a face like a slapped arse. Then deans story about the (GRIM) roast tagging her saying “you rock 🤘” I dunno seems iffy. Feel like they’re only doing stuff together for the kids (which is nice) Dean hasn’t been in any of Megan’s stories recently and she’s been off out down the pond with what looks like a friend?!?! News to me! 😂 very bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Lots of flashy new purchases. Apple Watch, car. Definitely committing benefit fraud.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.