LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1C40F814-F058-4A95-BB34-80CC60689A16.png

1) we can tell it only takes 5 minutes.. and you’ve barely got hair to work with.
2) place your bets for how long it’ll be before she’s posting her gifted curling wand. That electrical tape is bleeping tragic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Deans bio 😂😂😂😂
God how old is he?

Nice to see he’s retired from his insta career though x

Reactions: 1
F7E0A445-6B1C-4298-9B78-8D82F9F5A8AB.jpeg

first glance at his profile I thought he’d split from egg: name change, hasn’t got her tagged in his bio, no recent pictures together 😅 I wonder what they’re up to... finally giving up their hopes and dreams of being total dossers and joining the real world perhaps? Nahh

Reactions: 7
Interesting. Last night he definitely had Meghan tagged in his bio, along with a ❤.

They’re trying to build the interest in themselves for something....

Reactions: 1
View attachment 379630
first glance at his profile I thought he’d split from egg: name change, hasn’t got her tagged in his bio, no recent pictures together 😅 I wonder what they’re up to... finally giving up their hopes and dreams of being total dossers and joining the real world perhaps? Nahh
It should say #dullman instead of #familyman

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.