LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CFD0F64B-3B82-4C41-8FED-567311BC1DD7.png

Someone’s just bought a load of new followers!! That’s a big jump from 9.30 this morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pair of knob heads, obviously like a previous poster said trying to drum up some interest in their profiles. Do you think they’ll wheel a puppy or baby out next for content?

Pair of knob heads, obviously like a previous poster said trying to drum up some interest in their profiles. Do you think they’ll wheel a puppy or baby out next for content?
I wouldn’t be surprised if they had another baby on the way soon

Reactions: 2
They must have bought followers then if they’re not showing up properly yet. What a knob. Latest story says they’ve had a busy day .. yeah buying followers.
Also looks like they’ve broken lockdown rules and driven somewhere (rules state you just stay in your local area) I live in their area and we don’t have snow like that right now.

Reactions: 1
I thought exactly the same no idea why, just get that vibe at the moment
It’s the removing anything about the other from each others bio, the not posting any pics of each other and both sharing selfies. Reminds me of when 14 year olds go through a break up via social media, all so immature but I’m here with the popcorn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the removing anything about the other from each others bio, the not posting any pics of each other and both sharing selfies. Reminds me of when 14 year olds go through a break up via social media, all so immature but I’m here with the popcorn 🤣
Yes haha that's it, and I feel like they dont even talk about eachother or seem to do much together from what I've seen at the moment, shall be interesting to see how this unfolds 😅

Reactions: 1
He seems to be really happy & is actually working at the moment so eggs probably foaming at the mouth about this.

Reactions: 4
They must have bought followers then if they’re not showing up properly yet. What a knob. Latest story says they’ve had a busy day .. yeah buying followers.
Also looks like they’ve broken lockdown rules and driven somewhere (rules state you just stay in your local area) I live in their area and we don’t have snow like that right now.
I'm in the area too and thought the same - looks like they've driven to Oswestry which is against lockdown rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.