LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This hasn’t been used in a while but had to come on tonight. I can’t believe Gracco have gifted them a new pushchair. It actually angers me that people are struggling. We’re in a pandemic yet they are gifting to people who are capable of getting one themselves. Or did they beg for that too. So frustrating that these companies are even buying in to them
They had a perfectly good stroller in the first place as well. It’s just greed with them.

This hasn’t been used in a while but had to come on tonight. I can’t believe Gracco have gifted them a new pushchair. It actually angers me that people are struggling. We’re in a pandemic yet they are gifting to people who are capable of getting one themselves. Or did they beg for that too. So frustrating that these companies are even buying in to them
I have wondered if they plead poverty to the company's?
They are both of working age no medical reasons etc so there is no reason they could not afford these things?
When ttc a baby you work out finances etc. Look for prams cots etc.
Not plan a baby then hound companies for the essential things a baby needs?
I swear they even get baby wipes gifted?
Shamefull

Reactions: 2
I have wondered if they plead poverty to the company's?
They are both of working age no medical reasons etc so there is no reason they could not afford these things?
When ttc a baby you work out finances etc. Look for prams cots etc.
Not plan a baby then hound companies for the essential things a baby needs?
I swear they even get baby wipes gifted?
Shamefull
Someone on either thread 2or 3 knows the manager of the holiday park they got their gifted break form and they confirmed that they hounded the holiday park pleading poverty and ill mental health to get a free break. They got their free holiday, posted some stories and crappy grid posts whilst they were there and have done duck all to promote the holiday park since. They also went in a gifted car from Nissan that deans allegedly going to buy in the new year.

What a pair of dirt bags 😬 all the instagrammers think they’ve “made it big” when they score a pushchair I swear 💀

I love how many companies he tags in his posts.. One of him and his daughter. He even tagged fruit shoot because she's drinking one 😂😂😂 quite funny, keep scrounging now because when they're of age when the kids want consoles, phones etc etc being an influencer won't be a thing and he'll end up having to sell Meg to pay for the kids shoes. Hey Dean are you 2 aware that there such a thing as JOBS.

Reactions: 3
I love how many companies he tags in his posts.. One of him and his daughter. He even tagged fruit shoot because she's drinking one 😂😂😂 quite funny, keep scrounging now because when they're of age when the kids want consoles, phones etc etc being an influencer won't be a thing and he'll end up having to sell Meg to pay for the kids shoes. Hey Dean are you 2 aware that there such a thing as JOBS.
Didn’t they tag lucozade when she’d packed her maternity bag hahaha scroungers. Well I suppose the way to look at it is it only took them this long to get a pushchair they’ve obviously been doing some begging he won’t even be in that a year, what a waste

Didn’t they tag lucozade when she’d packed her maternity bag hahaha scroungers. Well I suppose the way to look at it is it only took them this long to get a pushchair they’ve obviously been doing some begging he won’t even be in that a year, what a waste
They honestly disgust me. I'd be so ashamed to know and associate with them.

I’ve seen 2 perfectly good pushchairs that they used for Hallie that would’ve been suitable for Dawson!
I liked Megan in the beginning but they both disgust me now!! It won’t be long before their real followers start to drop. On deans profile it is ad after ad.
I can’t wait for their children to grow up and realise they sold their childhood to Instagram for free stuff they don’t even need

I love Graco, but never again will I buy or recommend their products. Imagine #gifting a pram to a pair of bullshitting scroungers. Vile.

Reactions: 5
Imagine influencers actually having the opposite effect and putting people OFF buying from brands hahahah 💀

I’ve also came to say that these vests he’s wearing lately make me want to vomit. I just cannot stand men in vests 🤣
Piss poor year ‘all round’ ?? So not even the birth of your son was a highlight? Maybe he didn’t earn them as many freebies as they had hoped

Reactions: 8
I'd say theyve had a reasonably nice year, been off work paid for most of the year, had free holidays, cars, gifts, didnt isolate like the rest of us, seeing family and many many shopping trips etc.

Reactions: 8
Makes me sick that it seems they only had Dawson, a third child which they clearly cannot afford, for the sake of gifted stuff on Instagram, what a despicable pair

sooooo megs had a day with the eldest, dean had the day with HM... who had the youngest one??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.