LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed these threads for a while but never commented, i’m from a similar area to this pair. I’ve just seen Dean is selling their Graco baby swing on Facebook marketplace for £100!!! Wasn’t that #gifted??
Screenshot_20201102-182913_Instagram.jpg

Very much gifted. Disgusting, the pair of them. Wonder what Graco think of that. Or what way it works with HMRC.
Potential buyers on FB should see that.

Reactions: 6
Wow can you screenshot the ad and tag an influencer who will disgrace them (something a bit like Hinch laid bare perhaps?) £100 is ridiculous. Greedy robdogs

Reactions: 1
Can someone post a screenshot I’m dying to see this market place post! The pair of dirty skanks

I think he’d still fit in it for naps if they took the inner but out!
I say they’re desperate for the money! Sickening!!

I’m not surprised he’s sold it though, they got gifted and owl sock, I think that’s what it was anyway and his nephew was born premature and they was awaiting medical equipment for his readings or something and instead of just giving them the sock (which they didn’t even pay for), I think they charged them over £100 for it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised he’s sold it though, they got gifted and owl sock, I think that’s what it was anyway and his nephew was born premature and they was awaiting medical equipment for his readings or something and instead of just giving them the sock (which they didn’t even pay for), I think they charged them over £100 for it
Dirty bastards that outrageous.

Oh wow they are vile.

They really are vile people, if you look back on previous threads some of the things he has said to his sister in law, for people that claim to be so family oriented, they have a funny way of showing it

Reactions: 2
They’re definitely on the beg for that new pushchair graco have released

What a joke, he’s been out of work for months because he’s been suffering so much, while people have been losing jobs and struggling to get buy, yet he’s spent over £250 for a ring and god knows how much they spent on Alton towers.. they really are the worst type of people

These beggars make me so effin angry!!! To sell something you’ve been gifted??? So rude, just give it to someone for free, not like they paid for it! Also cringing at meg on the beg for that new graco pram!! A BREAST MILK RING COME ON TO duck😂😂 A ring made of her literal breast milk, what an absolute freak!!

I just wanna say they both have such unlikeable faces. For people who don't pay for anything, because they beg like scroungers (how embarrassing) they both have, especially her, this snooty look about them. witch a (clearly gifted but non disclosed) ring ain't gonna pay your rent.

Reactions: 3
I actually felt bad about the apparent social services report that was received about the Austin’s but now I really don’t, that couple make me sick!! Anyone know how I can report him selling a gifted item?? Skanks the pair of them. Seriously disgusting, what are they teaching their kids?? Don’t worry about school you can get everything for free when you’re older and beg?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.