LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are his alarms all about??
He either wants to make out that he’s up in the night to go to work because he’s SOOOO hard working or is trying to push himself over the edge with his sleep deprivation and his mental health to blag some more time off.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m disgusted. This was gifted too I believe???
So they’re selling an as new stroller in the hope to get another one gifted to them? Tramps. They’ve either not received the freebies for Christmas they were hoping for or Dean needs time off work again to babysit megan.

I’ve contacted Graco, awaiting a reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So they’re selling an as new stroller in the hope to get another one gifted to them? Tramps. They’ve either not received the freebies for Christmas they were hoping for or Dean needs time off work again to babysit megan.

I’ve contacted Graco, awaiting a reply.
What did you put?? I wanna email too as I'm honestly disgusted.

Reactions: 2
Unbelievable. Surely Dawson could use that. They are blatantly hoping for a new gifted one. They disgust me.

Reactions: 3
What did you put?? I wanna email too as I'm honestly disgusted.
Ive contacted them on ig just showing screenshots of the items for sale, I said I’m disappointed in how unethical it is graco gifting them a swing for Dean to go and sell it, and that I’ve noticed they’re launching a new stroller and that I honestly hope they don’t gift one to the Austin’s as they’ve just sold an as new gifted stroller that was only used for promotional photos. I said as a paying customer (I have 3 children of a similar age to the Austin’s) that if they were to continue working with them it’d put me off the brand.

Reactions: 8
Ive contacted them on ig just showing screenshots of the items for sale, I said I’m disappointed in how unethical it is graco gifting them a swing for Dean to go and sell it, and that I’ve noticed they’re launching a new stroller and that I honestly hope they don’t gift one to the Austin’s as they’ve just sold an as new gifted stroller that was only used for promotional photos. I said as a paying customer (I have 3 children of a similar age to the Austin’s) that if they were to continue working with them it’d put me off the brand.
I don’t know why but these companies see this tit and STILL gift them stuff. Just like the car fiasco, just like wild duck. They can’t do the simple task of GENUINE PROMOTING so they deserve sweet duck all but yet they get gifted tit every week! It baffles me how they manage it!
And I’ll tell you what’s also grating my tits this afternoon. The way megan disrespects her daughter. She’s a 2 year old, she can’t help it if her body wakes up at a certain time and she can’t go back to sleep, she doesn’t understand that she can’t stay at a park all day. Why the duck does she talk about her like shite all the time! It’s not the first time she’s had a toddler so why does she complain so much? One last thing. Do we think Megan’s mum went to the park with her? Wasn’t in any stories but magically appears once they're home and we all know Megan doesn’t do duck all without her mum or Dean

I don’t know why but these companies see this tit and STILL gift them stuff. Just like the car fiasco, just like wild duck. They can’t do the simple task of GENUINE PROMOTING so they deserve sweet duck all but yet they get gifted tit every week! It baffles me how they manage it!
And I’ll tell you what’s also grating my tits this afternoon. The way megan disrespects her daughter. She’s a 2 year old, she can’t help it if her body wakes up at a certain time and she can’t go back to sleep, she doesn’t understand that she can’t stay at a park all day. Why the duck does she talk about her like shite all the time! It’s not the first time she’s had a toddler so why does she complain so much? One last thing. Do we think Megan’s mum went to the park with her? Wasn’t in any stories but magically appears once they're home and we all know Megan doesn’t do duck all without her mum or Dean
Blake’s her golden boy, people have previously said they have seen them out and he’s always acting up.. she has a weird vendetta towards Hallie, I don’t think she wanted a girl personally

Can’t say I’m really surprised, this just sums them up doesn't it? Money scrounging little beggars, all take take take take. I’d respect them much more as people if they were honest and said the items were gifted and no longer needed, and they’d be happy do a giveaway to someone who is genuinely in need especially during these difficult circumstances... but let’s be honest- there’s better chance seeing pigs fly. how everyone can’t see straight through them is beyond me.

Also had a chuckle at deans selling post saying ‘little girl walks everywhere now’

No she doesn’t dean 😂 was only a few short months ago the poor girl used to kick off on the school run because you used to MAKE her walk everywhere and her little legs were obviously exhausted.

Saying that, they don’t leave the house to use a pram do they. It was quite nice seeing hallie at the park today, that’s a first- hence why her every move was all videoed 😅

Sorry for the rant. They just grate on me

Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised he’s sold it though, they got gifted and owl sock, I think that’s what it was anyway and his nephew was born premature and they was awaiting medical equipment for his readings or something and instead of just giving them the sock (which they didn’t even pay for), I think they charged them over £100 for it
It was £100. Disgusting really but needs were must at the time.

Spot on with Megan not liking Hallie, she wanted all boys they’re of that weird traditional value that boys will keep a man so she wants boys to please Dean basically (even though he adores Hallie you can see that).

She will grow up to resent her and both her brothers, especially Blake.. I think either she was hoping for all boys or she hoped Hallie would be her little bestie and a mummy’s girl. I think she’s very jealous that she’s a daddy’s girl, I don’t think Megan’s dad is involved, if he is he’s never mentioned, so I’m guessing she thought her and Hallie would be as close as her and her mum are, when in actual fact she’s a complete daddy’s girl

I think hallie probably does act up a bit more than the others... it’s obviously a cry for attention poor thing. she was forced to grow up when Dawson came along when she wasn’t ready to, her room was taken away from her, she was practically forced off the boob, she’s no longer the baby of the house anymore and she probably found it really tough adjusting. she is very clearly the least favourite child- if we are all noticing this just from Instagram imagine how the child actually feels on a daily basis 😟

‘I need some stationary guys’ - AKA give me some brands so I can tag them and beg for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.