LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they for real though? Megan’s “10 fasts” the other day about her “absolutely loving balloons” just for a free birthday balloon I’m actually wetting myself

Whaaaaaaat??!! How dumb can they be!
Are you surprised though? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They need to give up this influencer dream they have, they’re both so awkward in front of the camera and it’s so uncomfortable to watch/see

Reactions: 3
Another ad not declared properly. #ad is literally the very last thing he's put. Dean, it needs to be made very clear at the start!! Then again, you know that. You're just an arrogant git that thinks he can do what he likes.

they will literally work with anyone, let’s be real they’ve probably never used the bloody app

I live up north and £650 is quite abit over the price range for a 3 bed here!! Crazy how it differs
Wow! I’m also down south and a house like that would be around £900 - £1100 a month to rent 😫 so expensive down here!

Sod off Dean! We all know you didn’t pay for any of the bikes you own and you’ve never looked for a bargain on shpock.

Reactions: 2
I always thought I was a lucky girl, as usually it's my husband who goes out and picks and buys me a birthday balloon. Can't believe he never tried to get one gifted... How unthoughtful of him 🙄😂

• Haha
I’ve followed these threads for a while but never commented, i’m from a similar area to this pair. I’ve just seen Dean is selling their Graco baby swing on Facebook marketplace for £100!!! Wasn’t that #gifted??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve followed these threads for a while but never commented, i’m from a similar area to this pair. I’ve just seen Dean is selling their Graco baby swing on Facebook marketplace for £100!!! Wasn’t that #gifted??
Yes this was definitely gifted! How bloody cheeky, £100 is ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
I’m also fairly local... I had to go and check and you’re right 🙈 a hundred bloody quid for something that was gifted is absolutely disgusting!! They could run a giveaway, get people to tag someone in need?? Just when I thought opinions couldn’t get any lower!!

Reactions: 3
I’m also fairly local... I had to go and check and you’re right 🙈 a hundred bloody quid for something that was gifted is absolutely disgusting!! They could run a giveaway, get people to tag someone in need?? Just when I thought opinions couldn’t get any lower!!
I wonder what Gracos stance on it would be, disgusting if you ask me, I’m pretty sure a lot of these big companies that gift items like that run a scheme where the items are given pack and donated to those in need (that’s from reading other threads on here l).

Reactions: 4
Urgh they really are pieces of tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.