LifeWithTheAustins #3 Pancake bits and blackout fits. Gifted car? They’ve gone too far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion: Whole family on holiday while claiming to be sick, can these two get anymore thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She put a photo on her stories of her and Hallie his morning and she had food stuck in her teeth, how can you just wake up and have food stuck in your teeth🤢
Have you not seen how greasy her hair quite often is? Clearly doesn’t wash or brush her teeth twice a day. The pair of them have been bought up that way. They will pass on the hygiene ratings onto their off spring.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I bet their house smells so bad
Definitely, It looks like they keep a clean and tidy house but the eggs alone would gas it out, I made a poached egg the other day and washed up straight after, I still had to light a candle because it smelt so farty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.