LifeWithTheAustins #3 Pancake bits and blackout fits. Gifted car? They’ve gone too far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Camelandchicken1 for the thread title (I had to change it slightly as it was too long.. and ‘tits’ has been changed to ‘bits’ by admin)

Recap -
Dean claims the drugs stop him working because of blackouts yet they can still drive round and receive a gifted car from Nissan (shame on them)
Megan can’t handle the ‘hate’ (truth) will make her profile private and then open it again when she’s skint and needs to use her children to make money
Dean gave Megan a sweep at the hospital to make Dawson come early (family friend shared that information)
They’re off on a gifted holiday tomorrow in a gifted car

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hopefully today has in store Nissan demanding their car back haha. But I doubt it. People like these 2 always land on their feet and come out of tit smelling of roses. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I actually know the manager of wild duck- great yarmouth. I've messaged him stating I think it's disgusting that hes gifted a scrounging family a 'Short break' when theyve done nothing but sit at home. They could of gifted an essential worker that has worked through out the whole pandemic. He stated that they reached out to the Instagram post and also sent an email. They claimed they needed family time away due to mental health issues. I'll post screen shots once I'm done speaking to him.
Sorry, but theyve spent plenty of blumming time together he hasnt worked at all since way before dawson was born.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Don't forget the death wishes on his dad and abusive messages to his family, fat shaming them and everyone's mental health is to con the system yet his is the real deal 😂😂
The kids were solely for the gram.
Megan is a control freak and dresses in her dad's clothes.
They are the biggest pair of beggers we know and will #ad anything for a bit of cash!
They contradict themselves endlessly and lie through thier teeth. (which I mite add are either rotten or grave like).
Megan is the only person to ever breastfeed and is the champion of champions at it 😂
They are the best life coaches you will ever see on the gram as eggs for breakfast is a rich man's meal and frozen foods and rice are soooooooo healthy 🙄😂 NOT!
Then there's the blackout meds, surely if you take prescribed pills and cbd oil together it's not a great concoction (I'm no medical expert but I'm on meds and not sure I'd mix)
And then the car oh be jesus a show off car for a week cause your death trap won't get you to your begged for holiday.
About time the bought followers were deducted from your total so everyone can really see your following and then real life will have to be addressed and hopefully it's the kick up the arse you both need.
Fake, liars, nasty, con artists grow up and live a real life then maybe you would actually realise that your children are precious and not money makers they will thank you in the end, but your so predictable that you will use everyone's comments on here to prove that your not like they say you are but guess wot from someone who knows the truth you really are like they say 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Still can’t get over them going on a gifted holiday with a gifted car... no wonder he won’t work. Tramps

They have begged and begged for that holiday. The manager of wild duck isnt impressed at all.

Reactions: 11
I actually know the manager of wild duck- great yarmouth. I've messaged him stating I think it's disgusting that hes gifted a scrounging family a 'Short break' when theyve done nothing but sit at home. They could of gifted an essential worker that has worked through out the whole pandemic. He stated that they reached out to the Instagram post and also sent an email. They claimed they needed family time away due to mental health issues. I'll post screen shots once I'm done speaking to him.
Sorry, but theyve spent plenty of blumming time together he hasnt worked at all since way before dawson was born.
I’m shocked but not surprised! I feel sorry for the park falling for the lies🙄 Well that just proves they beg for everything they get gifted 😡 Bet they won’t add that in when they are boasting about their freebie holiday next week 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So if I messaged them and said hi my daughter has a life long life threatening condition and we need some time away from hospital life would they gift me? I think not! I would 100000% be more inclined to visit places/support businesses who gift things to families/people who truly deserve it!

They are vile. I don't know if I have any other words because I'm literally like 😲
Scrounging bastards.

Reactions: 5
I've told him about him driving illegally, due to medication and him blacking out. Hes told me to inform dvla and the police(I have screen recordings and messages from Dean himself stating the medication makes him black out and drowsy). Temptingggg🤣🤣

Wonder if they will enjoy being pulled over tomorrow🤣. Be a nice start to there 'Mental health break away'🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but if the park aren’t happy with finding out this info then they should tell them that due to recent findings we are cancelling your free holiday or make them pay for it? No point in them saying oh we’re annoyed to find this out and then continue to let them have the free holiday. Just means that’s the Austin’s will continue to do these things to get what they want and they then continue to get things they don’t deserve 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know it’s a tough one when it comes to mental health but there’s lots else that makes them not worthy of this sort of huge freebie!

Reactions: 6
Joke, my husband is an essential worker, in a stressful and at times traumatic job may I add, we can’t afford a holiday, he’s worked through it all with depression, anxiety, a suicide attempt and more but we aren’t going scrounging for gifted crap or holidays that would be a genuinely appreciated and much needed little break away. Honestly the more I learn about the Austin’s, the more lies they spin, the more I hate them, they are such a waste of space.

I've told him about him driving illegally, due to medication and him blacking out. Hes told me to inform dvla and the police(I have screen recordings and messages from Dean himself stating the medication makes him black out and drowsy). Temptingggg🤣🤣

Wonder if they will enjoy being pulled over tomorrow🤣. Be a nice start to there 'Mental health break away'🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve already reported him to DVLA - given his address (that I found out super easily from the 5 minutes of life they let us see)

Please cancel the holiday 😂... but cancel it tomorrow after they’ve driven half way there

Last edited:
How funny would it be if they had the car or holiday taken away, I hope they do they dont deserve either.

• Haha
This was on the last page but FYI just to 100% confirm they DO NOT own that house, it’s rented because a family member of mine was interested in renting but they got it. They make me so mad, they have never even mentioned that, sorry why? Why pretend you own a house you don’t. “5 minutes of our life” not 5 honest minutes though is it love🙄Boils my blood😑

My husband has been working throughout the pandemic. He's been able to work from home though. We also had a baby at the height of the pandemic and family didn't meet them until they were 2 months old. I honestly found it so hard and my mental health was at the worst it's ever been at.
We usually do a haven holiday every year, paid for with our own money but if they allow the Austin's to go tomorrow, after seeing that the manager has said he isn't happy with it, I'll be complaining. Everyone has suffered mentally this year, whether it's because of furlough, loss of job, loss of loved ones or just because lockdown is bloody hard. Not everyone is going to get a free holiday! 😠

My husband has been working throughout the pandemic. He's been able to work from home though. We also had a baby at the height of the pandemic and family didn't meet them until they were 2 months old. I honestly found it so hard and my mental health was at the worst it's ever been at.
We usually do a haven holiday every year, paid for with our own money but if they allow the Austin's to go tomorrow, after seeing that the manager has said he isn't happy with it, I'll be complaining. Everyone has suffered mentally this year, whether it's because of furlough, loss of job, loss of loved ones or just because lockdown is bloody hard. Not everyone is going to get a free holiday! 😠
I’ll be sending a message to Haven head office tomorrow when they start showing off their much needed holiday

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t he make you so mad that he had the job before this one, said it was the worst job ever blah blah, got this job. Was posative for a week then it was “these mornings get me” “can’t do these mornings” get a grip mate you’ve got kids to feed! Instagram isn’t going to pay your bills mate! They are the type that message these companies and places and beg and that gets me, these places should be able to find more worthy people!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.