LifeWithTheAustins #3 Pancake bits and blackout fits. Gifted car? They’ve gone too far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Bean & egg always on the beg, their lives are a sham, won’t stop exploiting their kids for some freebies on the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She still posting.

I can’t believe how long she’s managed to stay private 🤣

Influencers do my head it when they refer to Instagram as their job! Like we work so hard!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe what an absolute snooze fest his latest post is 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Can decking oil really be classed as content 🥱😴 Wow really scraping the barrel there Austin’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His post... How does it do what it says on the tin if the after pictures look worse? And he hasn't cleaned the decking prior to using it 😂😭

These pair will do anything for gifted shite.

His hat must stink so bad too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would you re seal a wooden decking thats so dirty, surely pressure wash it first? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh yum, no thanks, just gonna seal that lovely green algae right in 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you re seal a wooden decking thats so dirty, surely pressure wash it first? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh yum, no thanks, just gonna seal that lovely green algae right in 🥴🥴🥴
This! Bet ronseal are fuming. It looks dirty and rank. Give it a wash or a sand ffs and then do it. Algae has more intelligence

• Haha
This! Bet ronseal are fuming. It looks dirty and rank. Give it a wash or a sand ffs and then do it. Algae has more intelligence
Don’t worry guys the finished picture will be edited to hell and filtered within a inch of its life so it looks completely different 🙄🥱

Aren’t you supposed to share proof that you’ve donated On those sorts of Ads Dean? Or are you just all about the freebies? 🤔

Last edited:
The fact m&s are actually working with them when they’ve never shown them shopping there is so crazy.. also neither of them can actually cook

Reactions: 2
The fact m&s are actually working with them when they’ve never shown them shopping there is so crazy.. also neither of them can actually cook
They are definitely not an M&S family 🤣 begging places they don’t even shop at now, looks great considering they were working with Tesco’s last month 🙈
Also am I the only one thinking why have they taken a cake into Blake’s class, A- because HELLO cross contamination there’s a pandemic going on 🤦🏼‍♀️ My child isn’t even aloud to take a school bag into school they’ve had to give them one 🙈 and B- it’s a nut cake so allergies?? 😩 not exactly a child friendly cake is it😂

Reactions: 7
They are definitely not an M&S family 🤣 begging places they don’t even shop at now, looks great considering they were working with Tesco’s last month 🙈
Also am I the only one thinking why have they taken a cake into Blake’s class, A- because HELLO cross contamination there’s a pandemic going on 🤦🏼‍♀️ My child isn’t even aloud to take a school bag into school they’ve had to give them one 🙈 and B- it’s a nut cake so allergies?? 😩 not exactly a child friendly cake is it😂
Was just about to post this, they’re so thick they probably don’t realise that pecans are nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most schools don’t allow children to bring in lunches containing anything with nuts or but based products because of allergies, yet they’re bringing in a whole damn cake.. surely they should know this?

So the post is for a charity yet he's been given the ingredients for free.... I'd have liked to have seen the txt to prove he's donated a fiver or is it all take with them?

Also she's unfollowed loads of people but her following hasn't moved... Seems like she's just done what all the wankers do and follow barely any people back to make their page look better.

Attachments

• Angry
What happened with their friend that unfortunately was diagnosed with cancer, there was a highlight of it on both their pages but they seem to have been deleted

• Wow
Is it me or has their ‘mental health’ battle and this social services nonsense given him more free stuff??

Has meg the egg still been posting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.