LifeWithTheAustins #3 Pancake bits and blackout fits. Gifted car? They’ve gone too far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread tittle suggestion,
“Bean? Is it Tesco, Algae or M&S where we beg our eggs this week?”

Reactions: 2
I’m unsure if they genuinely think removing who they follow will solve the ‘troll’ problem or that they are doing the typical Instagram move of having loads of followers and following hardly any back?
Surely it’s obvious that the ‘troll’ problem lies with their followers not who they follow 🤔🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m unsure if they genuinely think removing who they follow will solve the ‘troll’ problem or that they are doing the typical Instagram move of having loads of followers and following hardly any back?
Surely it’s obvious that the ‘troll’ problem lies with their followers not who they follow 🤔🙄
You’re exactly right, and not even just trolls! If you go on her follower list and search random letters and numbers you find all the fake accounts of strange men with 0 posts etc. I’d rather have no followers than strange accounts like that!

Reactions: 4
You’re exactly right, and not even just trolls! If you go on her follower list and search random letters and numbers you find all the fake accounts of strange men with 0 posts etc. I’d rather have no followers than strange accounts like that!
Bet they won’t get removed though! Those poor kids exposed to god knows who 😳

Reactions: 1
Having stalked his posts and found the girl who was diagnosed with cancer, i noticed that alot of his family were tagged in the post too. So I'm thinking maybe she's a family friend? Neither of them follow her anymore... Probably cut her off because they no longer talk to family? Seems weird to me considering she's had an awful diagnosis, surely she needs her friends right now? After all, they did claim they were good friends with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Having stalked his posts and found the girl who was diagnosed with cancer, i noticed that alot of his family were tagged in the post too. So I'm thinking maybe she's a family friend? Neither of them follow her anymore... Probably cut her off because they no longer talk to family? Seems weird to me considering she's had an awful diagnosis, surely she needs her friends right now? After all, they did claim they were good friends with her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m really hoping they didn’t just do it for a bit of content as to make them seem like really good people. But knowing the other things they’ve done, I wouldn’t be surprised. But I hope it is just the case of she’s a family friend and they’ve have a falling out

Reactions: 5
F4298F32-FEE1-42A0-BD0E-83A64D194706.png

5 am really isn’t THAT early when you’ve got a toddler and young baby, imagine early wake up calls and actually having to go to WORK? Lazy git

Reactions: 6
I literally can’t stand them! They seem to be shining on tho! They’re persistent, I’ll give them that!

5am you should be getting up and going to work Dean! FFS! It’s a place you go to and you ‘help out’ in exchange for MONEY 🤣

Reactions: 4
I literally can’t stand them! They seem to be shining on tho! They’re persistent, I’ll give them that!

5am you should be getting up and going to work Dean! FFS! It’s a place you go to and you ‘help out’ in exchange for MONEY 🤣
What would they need money for though? Gifted car, holiday, kids clothes, food, days out. Universal credits covering the rent and eggs next store card

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She put a photo on her stories of her and Hallie his morning and she had food stuck in her teeth, how can you just wake up and have food stuck in your teeth🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.