Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This leggings with braces are very strange. I know they seem popular now but I just don’t like them. Especially in brown. They make his head look out of proportion bless him - and he’s so cute!

Reactions: 3
He’s quite big in general but seems like a much younger baby, He’s not very expressive and in that video of her gran holding him his head still looks a bit wobbly. She need to sit him the feck up and start stimulating him properly!

Reactions: 4
I really hope this doesn’t come across as mean because it’s just an observation I have made. I think the baby sometimes has the look of Down’s syndrome, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that what so ever because all children are a blessing. Iv thought about her keeping her pregnancy so hush hush I think she had some “bad news” about the babies health whilst carrying him.
I could be wayyyy of the mark but just an observation.

Reactions: 1
God she is so dumb isn’t she! She’s put him in a thick pram suit and put him in his car seat! That’s like one of the things everyone tells you not to do!

Reactions: 5
How can she be obsessed with hot chocolate. This is the same girl who used a hot chocolate bomb with boiling water and not hot milk!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So who is asking jade for advice…😂😂😂😂
Also the who can relate to ur pals disowning u? Jade Beb u don’t have any pals?!

• Haha
So who is asking jade for advice…😂😂😂😂
Also the who can relate to ur pals disowning u? Jade Beb u don’t have any pals?!
She probably drove them all away with her moaning that they didn't get her enough for her birthday

ETA how old is her baby? 7 months? I hate to say it but he looks about as mobile as a 3 month old....🥴 does he not sit up yet or grab at things?

She probably drove them all away with her moaning that they didn't get her enough for her birthday

ETA how old is her baby? 7 months? I hate to say it but he looks about as mobile as a 3 month old....🥴 does he not sit up yet or grab at things?
Hahah she def drove any mates she had away 🤣

I think she lied about her due date and going over etc etc and that’s why he looks so young. She’s lied about so many other things albeit for attention or other gain 🤷🏼‍♀️ She just loves the drama and as she was fortunate to not have any she created some. Just my thoughts!!x

Reactions: 2
Hahah she def drove any mates she had away 🤣

I think she lied about her due date and going over etc etc and that’s why he looks so young. She’s lied about so many other things albeit for attention or other gain 🤷🏼‍♀️ She just loves the drama and as she was fortunate to not have any she created some. Just my thoughts!!x
She's loopy enough that's for sure! Something is off with it all, her behaviour is even more weird lately.

If he's weaning he must be at least 6 months. He seems so floppy

Last edited:
He’s def behind. All the bizarre wanting a baby for so long thing is weird given she knows zero and doesn’t educate herself. I actually typed out a message to tell her about using the sitting part of the pram and not putting bit jackets on in the car but I presume she’s been told this. There’s no way no one has messaged her?

Reactions: 2

I know all babies are different and all that jazz but he must be a month or so older than my niece and it’s crazy to see the difference, he actually seems half her age. Poor little thing

I know all babies are different and all that jazz but he must be a month or so older than my niece and it’s crazy to see the difference, he actually seems half her age. Poor little thing
I try not to comment on people's babies as like you say they are all different. But I just had to seeing him today on her stories, he is like a flaccid little wax work doll for his age 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They took 4-5 weeks to name him? Give me strength! I dread to think how long it’ll take them to make other important decisions, the pair of numpties. And why is the kid always lying down? Yes all babies are different but she’s obviously hindering his development as he should at least be comfortably sitting upright by now. She needs to stop flogging that face vibrator and start looking into basic child development!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.