Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s nearly 7 months old. She was 40 weeks on 22nd April and she was “3 weeks overdue” so he was born around the 13th may. Prob why she never shared his due date because he’s going to end with a Friday the 13th birthday at some point and she’s prob majorly superstitious about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she not know what a hand blender is?! It’s in the name!
She probably thought it blends hands.

Jade and the rest of them are all so bloody obvious though.

"Does anyone know where I can buy <insert very obvious and easy-to-find item here>" basically translates to "Can someone send me a freebie?"

The frustrating thing is that it actually works!

Reactions: 11
I’m not surprised you’ve picked up a bug jade beb after you put stories up of yourself sat on public transport with no mask on 🙄

I remember when jade's account was all to do with slimming World, now just ad ad ad beige ad ad beige ad face scrub. So BORING

Reactions: 6
I remember when jade's account was all to do with slimming World, now just ad ad ad beige ad ad beige ad face scrub. So BORING
Well said!! Oh and begging she’s got no money then doing expensive things (like trips to london!!)

Reactions: 2
The narrative about not being able to do anything at all with the baby, and then she can do all the tit she does..it just doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 9
Dear Lord did this woman breed? Haven’t been in her account in forever but I know she got married. Motherhood will be a lot more work than her 6 hours a week in ASDA. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone brave enough to sit through those stories and want to recap for those of us that just cannot be arsed!? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she sounded unhinged in those stories about having irrational thoughts!! I think she seriously needs some help.

Reactions: 4
I got 3/4 way through. Established she has time to have her nails done and eyebrows and plenty trips without the child. Also the child is above 6 months but no evidence of weaning surprise surprise. Major confirmation she’s in need of help. She also seems to have more cash now than she did pre baby?! I also think people DM’ing her to validate all this nonsense is ‘normal’ are adding to the issues. It’s not normal to see the man 3 doors down and convince urself he’s going to break in to ur house (to steal al ur beige baby gear?!!) and as a result spend 30 mins rechecking ur locks (she’s in a shoe box sized house so goodness knows why it took 30mins)?! Or writing a letter giving River ur necklace if u die?! Beyond odd.

Just got to the next bit where she’s saying she gave herself such a hard time for wanting to ask her mum to watch river whilst she was sick at the start of the week. Harping on about she’s his mum so she should have him and felt so guilty. Errrr not that when ur away getting ur nails, eyelashes done and ur trips away?!! Wtf is she for real. I actually am concerned how thick she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I got 3/4 way through. Established she has time to have her nails done and eyebrows and plenty trips without the child. Also the child is above 6 months but no evidence of weaning surprise surprise. Major confirmation she’s in need of help. She also seems to have more cash now than she did pre baby?! I also think people DM’ing her to validate all this nonsense is ‘normal’ are adding to the issues. It’s not normal to see the man 3 doors down and convince urself he’s going to break in to ur house (to steal al ur beige baby gear?!!) and as a result spend 30 mins rechecking ur locks (she’s in a shoe box sized house so goodness knows why it took 30mins)?! Or writing a letter giving River ur necklace if u die?! Beyond odd.

Just got to the next bit where she’s saying she gave herself such a hard time for wanting to ask her mum to watch river whilst she was sick at the start of the week. Harping on about she’s his mum so she should have him and felt so guilty. Errrr not that when ur away getting ur nails, eyelashes done and ur trips away?!! Wtf is she for real. I actually am concerned how thick she is
This genuinely concerning.

Reactions: 6

She really needs help! She’s not ok! To be worrying your neighbours going to break into your house is irrational. But I feel it’s all for engagement?! Like she can find the ‘strength’ to go pissing about with other instahuns and with her sister to London and Harry Potter studios but she’s having such awful intrusive thoughts?? Doesn’t make sense! If you were that bad you wouldn’t be able to do any of the things she’s done.

And on another note.. that baby is ALWAYS laid on his back, he should be sitting up even if it is aided!
Come on jade BEB sit that child up! And feed him so god damn food, it’s not rocket science!

The baby is cute but with those skinny leggins on it makes his head look rather large bless him 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.