lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of parents do tbh., my son is 7 months old and he will only fall asleep for a nap in the daytime is by being rocked and sometimes if he falls asleep on me I’ll stay like that until he’s awake as I cherish those sleepy cuddles soo much now that he’s not a newborn. And some people can’t put a baby down else they will just wake up
do you stand and rock him for the entire nap? That’s what she appears to do…I’d be a size 6 if I did that mind u!

Reactions: 2
Does that child not get put in his crib to sleep? At his age I don’t know anyone who is standing rocking a child to sleep? Get them in the cot snoozing and u have hours to flog ur face vibrator!! 😂
We contact napped until 8 months. It is biologically normal for a child to need this. We also still rock our little one to sleep at 14 months - again this is also completely normal. Jade is quite mental in many ways but this one isn’t one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
do you stand and rock him for the entire nap? That’s what she appears to do…I’d be a size 6 if I did that mind u!
I don’t stand a rock, I would rock him to sleep and then put him in his cot, but sometimes if he’s having a bad day/feeling unwell etc I would rock him and keep him on my lap and rock every time he stirred to help it go back off as he needs longer.

Reactions: 1
£9.99 for ONE hat for a baby?! Jesus. I need a part time job in Asda. Why doesn’t she get her stuff from Asda with their discount? I also said before and I think it again- she’s not got many people round her it she’s having to buy a full wardrobe of clothes. This is all the stuff people buy you when the baby is born 😢

Reactions: 10
£9.99 for ONE hat for a baby?! Jesus. I need a part time job in Asda. Why doesn’t she get her stuff from Asda with their discount? I also said before and I think it again- she’s not got many people round her it she’s having to buy a full wardrobe of clothes. This is all the stuff people buy you when the baby is born 😢
I might be being sceptical but I don’t think it’s because people won’t have bought clothes for him, I think it’ll be because the clothes he’s been bought won’t fit her aesthetic

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand what you mean? I have a big family and I still bought the clothes for my daughter. I had the odd outfit here and there but not loads. People preferred giving money to choose what I wanted for her

I think it’s down to jades aesthetic. There’s no colour on that kid whatsoever. I had loads given to me for my little one and I still bought stuff. But then she’s like a human rainbow 😂

Reactions: 8
She probably was bought stuff, can you honestly see her mam, dad, nan and sister not spoiling the only grandchild? The parents are always shitting out for her as it is. She's probably just an ungrateful knob and wants that insta-perfect wardrobe like her shallow head heroes 🙄 she's probably turned her sizable nostrils up at it all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably was bought stuff, can you honestly see her mam, dad, nan and sister not spoiling the only grandchild? The parents are always shitting out for her as it is. She's probably just an ungrateful knob and wants that insta-perfect wardrobe like her shallow head heroes 🙄 she's probably turned her sizable nostrils up at it all
Not everyone would have bought clothes (or possibly anything) my in laws have bought my son nothing.. it’s their first and only grandchild so you would assume they would spoil him but they haven’t/dont so maybe her parents haven’t either. She always bangs on about birthdays and how she goes all out and no one else bothers 🤷‍♀️ So maybe it’s the same now with river? Or possibly they bought big expensive stuff like the baby’s room furniture so haven’t bought clothes

Reactions: 4
Not everyone would have bought clothes (or possibly anything) my in laws have bought my son nothing.. it’s their first and only grandchild so you would assume they would spoil him but they haven’t/dont so maybe her parents haven’t either. She always bangs on about birthdays and how she goes all out and no one else bothers 🤷‍♀️ So maybe it’s the same now with river? Or possibly they bought big expensive stuff like the baby’s room furniture so haven’t bought clothes
I just can't see it. Going off what she's posted in the past I think she's really spoilt but is always wanting more. She has got a big family too so I would be absolutely amazed if no-one had bought the baby cute outfits. They spoil that bloody dog to death so I think the baby would fare pretty well.

Call me old fashioned but I love a bit of baby blue, baby pink, crisp white or bright colours in babies and toddlers? I don’t understand this trend of dressing your child in shades of biscuit or bread? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Call me old fashioned but I love a bit of baby blue, baby pink, crisp white or bright colours in babies and toddlers? I don’t understand this trend of dressing your child in shades of biscuit or bread? 🤣
Every “influencers” kid on Insta all look the same boring and dull

Can't believe she spent £20 on two hats that if River is anything like my daughter, will not stay on his head long enough to be worth the money :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Me too. No shade on people who like beige etc but I love seeing my daughter in colourful stuff. Especially things from tv programmes she watches. Like today she’s in a mint coloured Bing jumper 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me too. No shade on people who like beige etc but I love seeing my daughter in colourful stuff. Especially things from tv programmes she watches. Like today she’s in a mint coloured Bing jumper 😍
That sounds adorable. My little boy used to wear tops with rockets, diggers or tractors on them and my little girl wants all her clothes to have fairies, princesses or ballerinas on them at the moment 🤣 I just think it’s much cuter and more stimulating for them to have some colour and character to their clothes when they’re little.

Reactions: 3
I might be being sceptical but I don’t think it’s because people won’t have bought clothes for him, I think it’ll be because the clothes he’s been bought won’t fit her aesthetic
never thought of this!! Very possible. I didn’t receive anything beige for my daughter when I had her!

Baby looks like he’s about to come out that baby swing 😳
I had to pause the video multiple times to check I wasn’t seeing things! He’s virtually hanging off the edge 🤦‍♀️ Still no sign of a play mat, always left to kick away on the changing mat 😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.