lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get her at all. She’s so anxious she only just took her 6 month old out alone, but literally will swan off leaving him regularly. So she’s out and about but the poor lambs probably still trapped indoors. She’s just hard work and I don’t even know her😂

Won’t take the baby out but couldn’t miss and Instagram worthy photo op at the pumpkin patch.

Reactions: 10
I just don’t get her at all. She’s so anxious she only just took her 6 month old out alone, but literally will swan off leaving him regularly. So she’s out and about but the poor lambs probably still trapped indoors. She’s just hard work and I don’t even know her😂

Won’t take the baby out but couldn’t miss and Instagram worthy photo op at the pumpkin patch.
Mental, I hope hubby or grandparents take him out when she's off out and about everywhere at all the insta hun events

Reactions: 5
Surprised she didn’t lose him in the beige pumpkin patch in his beige clothes….

• Haha
Dear god first pumpkins and now Xmas. That baby won’t know what’s happening- poor little things world of beige must be all over…..

Reactions: 4
What are we saying the BIG news is?? Awards in beige? Or something Lumi related?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus yawn. Imagine that being ‘big news’ in you life. Wonder if he will be allowed to wear a colour for Xmas?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not understanding why she’s saying “I can’t get over it” it’s a lumi ffs 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I stupidly bought one in lockdown last year (yes I am a mug) and it cost me over £180! My husband went off it!

• Wow
Remember when she disappeared off the Internet and had her FaNs scared for her? Oh yeah and now she’s blinding them with beige for days and shilling the face fucker down their sucker necks.
CBA with her or her stupid bleeping gormless eyebrow head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she doesn’t have that many fans? Let alone those stupid enough to buy it??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.