lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me old fashioned but I love a bit of baby blue, baby pink, crisp white or bright colours in babies and toddlers? I don’t understand this trend of dressing your child in shades of biscuit or bread? 🤣
She's part of the Instagram FasHUN tribe, shades to match their personalities.

Reactions: 5
Baby looks like he’s about to come out that baby swing 😳
I paused it and he can’t possibly be strapped in??? Why wouldn’t you strap your baby in? I actually dread to think what disasters are in store when he starts crawling and pulling himself up! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I paused it and he can’t possibly be strapped in??? Why wouldn’t you strap your baby in? I actually dread to think what disasters are in store when he starts crawling and pulling himself up! 🤦🏼‍♀️
He is defo not strapped in! Poor baby doesn’t seem to do much apart from lay flat on his back

Reactions: 3
Does she do any sort of tummy time with River? He’s either being swayed to sleep or in that bouncer thing like today. Where’s his toys even a rattle? My little girl had a tummy time roller thing which she loved! At his age now I’m sure I was rolling a little ball to see if she had any interest in army crawling to get to it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
He won’t be strapped in because she’s covered it in a Muslin/blanket

Also why are her bread “soldiers” sliced so thinly?! Really touched a nerve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He won’t be strapped in because she’s covered it in a Muslin/blanket

Also why are her bread “soldiers” sliced so thinly?! Really touched a nerve 😂

Oh god I agree 🤣🤣 I mean who gets 8 soldiers out of a piece of toast?!!

Also does jade beb own any other pjs?!! I’m
Sure it’s all she wears….

Reactions: 2

I think I would get max 5 or 6 out of a piece of toast but usually I just have 4 because I use large eggs and always have 2 pieces of toast!

Reactions: 1

I get 8 😬 I cut the bread in half then the halves into quarters, most of the time they’re still a bit too big. She must be using a small loaf to get soldiers that size!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I might be being sceptical but I don’t think it’s because people won’t have bought clothes for him, I think it’ll be because the clothes he’s been bought won’t fit her aesthetic
Absolutely agree, other people prob bought clothes for him as pressies but they were colourful, so she won't put them on him as they're not grey or beige!!
She put up a question box a few weeks ago asking "what would we like to see more of" and I answered "less beige" and she replied "what do you mean?" Like how can she be that thick, all her clothes the child's clothes the furniture everything is one colour!!! Poor child doesn't even have stimulation sitting in a bouncer coz lack of colours!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold the bloody phone….. jade beb has got dressed AND left the house. Her baby has seen colour…..!!!! Guyssss what a day 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You mean to tell me she is out of those grey pajamas? I'm so sick of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally the smile on his face looking at things other than the 4 walls of the living room. He’s coming up to 6 months isn’t he? I haven’t seen him so much as play with a toy or anything yet.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.