lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe her behavior . People have been genuinely worried . People like myself who have been through a baby dying who actually thought something heartbreaking had happened .
All it spells out is attention seeking now TBH …. All the sharing about her fertility problems … all
The sharing of her pregnancy …. Doing ads …. Advertising the LUMI shite … probably accepting shot loads of gifted stuff for the baby … then duck all 🤯
Again I agree she doesn’t have to share a photo of the baby…
That is her choice … but nothing ???? All the drama about her going over her due date …. The photo from the delivery suite ….. and now this ???! Wtaf is wrong with her ….???? I’m sorry but even a photo of a teddy with a little announcement ….
Saying she is taking a break ???? She is replying to
People’s messages who are
Asking if she is ok saying they are worried …. Like
She is
Sitting there with a cuppa loving reading all the concern… she needs help .
I hope she looses followers …. And ads tbh .
Strange strange girl who I was fooled by … like a lot of people
I am with you 100%. I’m sorry for your loss, My baby died too just heartbreaking. Like you said, she has shared so much of her life, problems, not liking sex and then absolutely nothing. There must be some kind of reason why she’s done this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A friend of mine speaks to her and she has said she and baby are OK but she's finding it hard and trying to adjust. She said she will be back posting soon. I totally understand its hard but just a little finger or foot saying we are OK an will be back soon just so her followers know! Why be online liking posts an not do a little update!??

Reactions: 6
She’s blocked me 😂
It’s absolutely ok to keep it from strangers it’s her life her baby, but what wasn’t ok for me was to blag a load of baby freebies, push people into buying flipping lumi spas so she could claim commission then the constant rubbing of the tummy with Simon cowell trousers wanting advise and tips then to completely ignore the fact she has thousands of followers worried that something bad had actually happened to her or baby that could actually trigger things for other mums. Selfish!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
we all find it hard, but christ, it’s always another level for Jade. She’s got all that support around her too. What did she expect?!

Reactions: 8
Just said a simple photo of the foot or hand would be fine to all those worrying
She doesn’t even need to do that just an even more simple baby arrived on …….. we’re doing ok just adjusting to our new life please stop worrying is more than enough. If she can come on and like and respond to other peoples tit she can do that as a minimum. People don’t need any kind of detail at all but the do need reassuring when you’ve rammed every other detail down their throats!

Reactions: 6
I agree with what everyone else has said, it is difficult for most of us to adjust after having a baby but if she’s on Instagram liking and commenting she could’ve taken two minutes to do a reassuring update post, especially after the constant bump photos, asking for recommendations and exploiting her followers with the lumi tit! She’s always been an attention seeker, and often people like her actually get worse once they have kids as the focus isn’t on them any more. I had two absolutely horrendous births for different reasons with long recoveries, and colicky babies who both hated sleep but I could still have taken a couple of minutes out my day to post letting people know I was ok. And if she’s struggling now imagine how much more difficult she’ll find it when she no longer has a newborn so there’ll be less napping, the starting to roll and crawl, teething, trying to entertain them when they become more alert, stopping them from eating everything or sticking their fingers where they shouldn’t go, weaning, sleep regressions then learning to stand/ walk, tantrums, then eventually toilet training! I think she has no idea what she’s in for. Jade beb probably thought the baby would crawl out itself, feed itself, sleep 14 hours a night, barely cry and generally cause her no hassle! 🤣

Reactions: 9
I think it’s bloody cheeky if she will then try & make living from those followers ! A simple baby has arrived, we’re all ok but we need some time to adjust etc would have sufficed. But when she’s gone awol & will then expect to return to her following in her own time & sell that bloody Lumi & her swipe ups, she’s got a nerve!
Let’s face it, she’s not going back to Asda is she?

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure she's just lounging around and her mother, sister and dog are caring for the child 🙄 she deserves zero attention. There are mothers who are struggling who are crying out for someone to ask "are you OK?" But all Jade Beb can do is act high and mighty. She need to duck off and delete her account, she's nothing but an ungrateful user. I bet the real reason is because she's got gender disappointment or she doesn't deem the baby very "instagram worthy" she's that shallow and pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.