lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you allowed inside each other’s houses now in wales?
Does she care if she isn't? None of these wannabe celebrities seem to! Apparently they can form an extended household with one other household so if its only her, Rhod and her parents yes, but I can't imagine they are not visiting her nan or his family!

Reactions: 3
Does she care if she isn't? None of these wannabe celebrities seem to! Apparently they can form an extended household with one other household so if its only her, Rhod and her parents yes, but I can't imagine they are not visiting her nan or his family!
Just realised my post sounded much more catty than it was meant to 🤣 if she’s allowed to then fair play, she will need the extended family support when baby arrives.
But you’re right, lots of people just not adhering to the rules anymore.
How long do they let you go past your due date before starting the induction process usually? She will be 40 weeks + 10 days today so baby arrival will be imminent if it’s not already here!

Just realised my post sounded much more catty than it was meant to 🤣 if she’s allowed to then fair play, she will need the extended family support when baby arrives.
How long do they let you go past your due date before starting the induction process usually? She will be 40 weeks + 10 days today so baby arrival will be imminent if it’s not already here!
I think its max 2 weeks, so she's got a few days, wonder if she's willing to let Rod do the deed to get things going 😂

Reactions: 1
When I had my daughter in 2019 they booked me in for 12 days over and said this was standard procedure especially for first pregnancies

Reactions: 1
When I had my daughter in 2019 they booked me in for 12 days over and said this was standard procedure especially for first pregnancies
yeah they do 10 days here where I am (Wiltshire) but I know it’s different everywhere! Kinda hoping we hear something soon I am (sadly) dying to know what they’ve called it!

Reactions: 2
yeah they do 10 days here where I am (Wiltshire) but I know it’s different everywhere! Kinda hoping we hear something soon I am (sadly) dying to know what they’ve called it!
My bet is on something from nature like River or Bracken or Fox or something equally bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was booked in for 12 days overdue if nothing had happened before that, so I imagine she will be being induced now if she didn’t go into spontaneous labour

Not bitchy at all! It was geniune question and they really aren't. It fucks me right off! My mum was 12 days overdue but that was years ago. It used to be 14 and then you were induced but I am not sure if that is still the case.

Not bitchy at all! It was geniune question and they really aren't. It fucks me right off! My mum was 12 days overdue but that was years ago. It used to be 14 and then you were induced but I am not sure if that is still the case.
When I had my first it was 14 days, then 7 days with my second that was 13yrs ago though! I cried at 5 days over as I was just over the whole pregnancy!!!

Sorry but I cannot cope. She didn’t know what an induction was? Who gets to nearly 42 weeks pregnant and doesn’t know anything about induction? She hadn’t realised that gravity and movement helps the baby’s position? Then she was afraid to lie down? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Has she been living under a rock? Surely you read up on this stuff, go to ante natal classes or talk to other humans? I appreciate it’s strange and nerve wracking to have a baby but she just seems so naive. She really is going to get a shock, especially if she has to be induced or needs any other intervention. If she’s that clueless about baby’s position and the induction process then I dread to think how clueless she’s going to be about looking after the baby. She’ll be phoning 999 at the first sign of colic, crying over bowel movements, freaking out about it’s sleep pattern and having a nervous breakdown about feeding!

Reactions: 18
#1 on your list for things NOT to do should be stress out Jade...
Has she not done any research or antenatal classes (even if online!). I thought it was common knowledge at that point in pregnancy that you to get the oxytocin flowing

Reactions: 4
I wonder if antenatal classes went ahead via zoom? I mean has she not ready any books? Spoke to her Mum? Bought a baby magazine? This is a long awaited baby, you think she’d have done some research. My daughter was back to back and WOW that labour was not fun (I mean no labour is but my second was soo much easier)!!!!

I wonder if antenatal classes went ahead via zoom? I mean has she not ready any books? Spoke to her Mum? Bought a baby magazine? This is a long awaited baby, you think she’d have done some research. My daughter was back to back and WOW that labour was not fun (I mean no labour is but my second was soo much easier)!!!!
I’m sure ante-natal classes are still going ahead remotely, but even if not there’s plenty of information in books, on the internet or she could’ve asked her mum or gran surely? She’s obviously been too busy with her lumi “business” and buying beige tit to research anything important. Both of my little treasures were back to back and the labours were horrible. One ended in a 3rd degree tear & episiotomy with a year of physio afterwards, and the other ended in a c section. Such a magical time. 🤣 And both of my kids had colic, and the youngest still doesn’t sleep through the night and has just turned 3. Best of luck Jade beb! 🤣

my sister is due her first baby next month and has done so many lessons/meetings online and actually used her brain and researched so many thing. Maybe Jade should have done that instead of tryna flog the lumi

I looked into everything when I was pregnant with my daughter, I knew I needed to be able to advocate for myself and keeping her safe but equally wanted to know I was as best educated as I could be. She is complaining about the midwife educating her and giving her the information she needs to move forward towards babies delivery. Unfortunately sometimes it is information overload and difficult to process different aspects. I always asked specifically where to contact if I had any questions regarding what I’d been told. But as soon as they mentioned IOL to me, I was researching different methods, finding out what methods the trust preferred to use, reading the experiences of others. She needs to pull her head out of her arse and prepare herself given that she has a matter of days before she hits term+2.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.