lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyyy always the camel colour camel toe hugging leggings? Just stop with the mummy blogger shite and sit back on the seti, BEB.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just noticed that in those leggings there is absolutely no differentiation between her bump and her foof. It just all merges into one. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And saying she’s watching him to make sure he does it properly... she’s flogging it and she don’t do it properly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Loving her before and after. The lumi is so amazing that it even cleanses off your moles 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm actually in tears watching Rodney strum away with her face vibrator, with a pair of her nans knickers holding back his rug 😭😭😭😭😭

What the duck is that neck shot?!?!??!! At a glance I thought it looked like an unwanted dick pic where they're trying to show you they got rid of their warts 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣 my god she's bleeping strange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dunno who’s worse....her for asking him to use her vibrator on his face or him for letting her post the video to Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who was adamant that the lumi is amazing, she’s not really selling it saying her skin is awful. That filter really makes her look odd , her nose looks too thin for her face on it. Also annoying that she’s started to share that the midwife is concerned about the baby but not said any more. She prob has quite a few pregnant ladies following her and especially FTMs sitting there wondering if they should now be worried about something similar. Don’t share half a bloody story.

Reactions: 5
All those stories to tell everyone about a bleeping leak, sitting carefully on the bog to prevent further leaks and then ends with a face vibe shill. Honestly, she’s a bleeping snakey headache.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.