lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a little joke that tickled me and has stuck. Someone previously on the thread thought his name was Rodney, but you are right it is Rhod😄
Nah nah nah it’s Rodney (it was me on the previous thread 😂)

Is she wearing tights with that dress or are her legs a completely different colour to the rest of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve only just seen one of her posts from two days ago. Was their surprise a gender reveal? I haven’t seen anything else.

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just seen one of her posts from two days ago. Was their surprise a gender reveal? I haven’t seen anything else.
I don’t think she actually revealed what it was, obvs, cos it’s all just for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think there was a ‘surprise’ baby shower but it obviously wasn’t worthy of the gram.

Reactions: 4
Why is she seriously still pretending this lumi vibrator shill isn’t an AD? I can’t with her constant deceitful tit dressed up and hidden behind her fake ditzy cutesy persona. Get in the sea.

Reactions: 12
So that ZoOm MeEtiNg story Tuesday night “training” she did with @beginswithyouteam confirms she’s a part of NuSkin. Deceitful slug brow beige beggy shilling twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brace yourself- in the next 3 weeks baby Beige will be here....... I think it will go one of 2 ways. A) the absolute perfect birth like no one else has ever had. B) it was the most horrendous birth like no one else has ever had.......

Reactions: 17
Brace yourself- in the next 3 weeks baby Beige will be here....... I think it will go one of 2 ways. A) the absolute perfect birth like no one else has ever had. B) it was the most horrendous birth like no one else has ever had.......
B! All the way

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.