lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B all the way. Even if its all sunshine and rainbows, it'll be bad for Jade beb. Probably prevent her from returning to work for at least 50 more years.

Hahah yes excellent point. She won’t be able to get of SETI except to use her face vibrator & add some swipe up links for a freebie.......

Reactions: 5
‘Perineum massage oil’ hahaha why would you tell the world that you’re lubing up your gooch? Weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You forgot option C - it was too much for her to put any kind of spin on it and she will disappear for another 6 months, and only then will return with a face full of make up when she’s adjusted to life with a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I was in work today and someone said they couldn’t wait to go home to relax on the settee and I thought of jade after the seti thing .. and something came into my head now she’s trying to fraud people into the face dildo. Forget Delboy it’s Jade Beb and Rodney now !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I took one for the team and listened to the lasted drivel of stories from our beb. FML. I’m lost. I *think* the point was - I want a pregnancy massage, slide into my DM’s if I can have a free one...... 😴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
So I took one for the team and listened to the lasted drivel of stories from our beb. FML. I’m lost. I *think* the point was - I want a pregnancy massage, slide into my DM’s if I can have a free one...... 😴🤦🏼‍♀️
More talking absolute nonsense to cover her shilling the bleeping lumi

Reactions: 2
I thought this too...... Like, will she awol for 6 months again when she realises that vibrating her face isn't going to happen every day? How will she cope without a hot chocolate on the seti every four hours? This is going to be chaos. I'll get the popcorn. 10/10 we will get crying stories from her because know one told her how hard it would be to look after bamb-baby-minnie-hamer-edwards the first.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This baby is coming soon.... I don’t feel mentally prepared for what’s about to happen on the gram!!
I don’t think any of us are 🤣 She’ll be one of those mums who phones the health visitor or doctor for every little thing when it’s not necessary, like the baby cried for more than a minute or the baby was a little bit sick after a feed. She’s going to need her hand held throughout motherhood I’m sure. She’ll probably be another one like Fopperholic “I didn’t know I was meant to encourage the baby to sit up as it got older” “I thought all nearly 3 year olds wore full apron bibs to eat a sandwich” 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 I doubt she’ll cope with sleep deprivation or any amount of pain after childbirth as she seems like a very weak person to me, but maybe she’ll prove us all wrong and motherhood will be the making of her.

bleeping SETI 😭

And WHAT she on about with this baby name shite? It’s so hard, can’t decide, Rhod didn’t like the names I suggested, there’s one we’ve both liked forever but not sure it’s the one. Also, we haven’t even discussed it.
Have a word with yourself. Have you bleeping discussed it or not?! How can you decide if you haven’t spoken about it, you damp sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Lushes” hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ I truly worry for the future of the human race with folk like her procreating. If it was thousands of years ago she wouldn’t have survived natural selection, she would probably have accidentally wandered off a cliff, eaten something poisonous or tried to make friends with a wild animal 🤣 Saying that, she can be smart enough to be devious with her flogging that ridiculous lumi so maybe it’s an act!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.