lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she has to justify that it’s horrid by making it worse. Rather than taking this opportunity to connect with the massive motherhood community on Instagram by acknowledging how tit a ‘normal’ pregnancy is, she would rather alienate herself further by making out hers is worse than everyone else’s? I’m not saying she needs to stop complaining - if that’s what she wants to do then fine because pregnancy is really tit! But don’t make up that you have a really serious illness just because you can’t believe so many normal people go through what you’re going through.

Reactions: 5
I specifically like when she takes 47281694 photos but moves every ornament, pampas grass and rug to fit the frame 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So never been pregnant so can't even imagine the pain women go through with real HG. My only experience of severe nausea and vomiting was in September when I had viral meningitis and even the word food or thought of food made me sick, I didn't eat anything for 3 days and I definitely didn't think to take a picture of myself or even want to put make up on! She probably just has normal morning sickness but that doesn't get the brand deals etc so has to make it extra as!

Reactions: 7
I think Jade probably does genuinely believe that her pregnancy is worse than everyone else’s, and probably googled and self diagnosed with HG. Same as she was poorer than everyone else, loved her grandparents more than everyone else, had less furniture than everyone else, etc etc.

Reactions: 17
Aww she must be feeling better another full face of makeup and another picture of herself. Pull the other one jade.

If she is feeling as ill as she says she is why bother coming back on Instagram after laying low for so long? No one would’ve known any different and she could have just revealed her baby when it was born.... instead of coming on and moaning everyday.
Oh yeah... all the gifted items couldn’t happen if she was off insta!

Reactions: 14
Honestly I have bad morning sickness at the minute, literally all day every day. Even the movement of getting out of bed sets it off (definitely not hyperemesis though) and I've been living off Ritz crackers... all I can stomach. Not a chance I'd be stuffing my face with pizza and hot chocolate

Does she do stories without moaning. For someone who is so blessed you would think she would stop being a negative Nancy.

Bet she’s fuming she didn’t get picked for the maternity George @ Asda shoot that influencers got invited to 😂

Does she do stories without moaning. For someone who is so blessed you would think she would stop being a negative Nancy.
That child will be passed around the family all week and she'll still moan on the one day she has to look after it I expect

Reactions: 6
HG is actual hell. Make up and doing my hair were so far down my list. Flip even the smell of my water (don’t ask!) made me vomit. Never mind posting on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Back with a bastard bang isn’t she? Sick of seeing her cradle herself with a full beat holding that daft bleeping camera!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
HG is actual hell. Make up and doing my hair were so far down my list. Flip even the smell of my water (don’t ask!) made me vomit. Never mind posting on the gram.
I was so sick with HG I was bed ridden then got shingles in my fourth month. Then gestational diabetes. And this is all after ten years of infertility and five rounds of ivf. I’m mentally strong but I still got pND.
I really fear jade will struggle psychologically during the late stages, and then having to care for a child on her own. I hope her family realise she will need a lot of help and support.

• Sad
Do we think she has just the one bundle of clothes for the baby? I feel like if she had been buying bits every week we would of had a haul by now? Look at the drama over the first H&M haul.. We know Rhod don’t like her spending money but she needs to get organised otherwise the baby will be drinking hot chocolate and wrapped in that stupid rug she keeps moving around rooms for a photo 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think she has just the one bundle of clothes for the baby? I feel like if she had been buying bits every week we would of had a haul by now? Look at the drama over the first H&M haul.. We know Rhod don’t like her spending money but she needs to get organised otherwise the baby will be drinking hot chocolate and wrapped in that stupid rug she keeps moving around rooms for a photo 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her parents would have bought the lot for her. She's just on the scab as usual. The girl has no shame 😬

• Heart
A link for the trousers 😳🤢 really??? I’ll give them a miss thank you 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.