lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the glasses for me. πŸ˜‚
she looks ridiculous.
the post about always wanting a baby, yes, I understand her struggle. But does she think shes the only one who’s gone through it?

Reactions: 4
She over filters her pictures so much I always think her eyes look dead, and the lips are awful!

Reactions: 7
She's so fixated on wanting a baby and trying to have one, I think she's in for a huge shock when it's actually here and needs looking after. Hope her mother is ready to bring it up, as I suspect that's exactly what will happen. She was raised by her nan so I think she thinks this is the way to go about it

I find her so negative about everything as someone who had HG nothing helped definitely not stewing in a bath for hours. From someone who has struggled with infertility and pregnancy loss before being blessed with my daughter and suffering HG I sympathise with her finding it hard but in the grand scheme of things she is very blessed just like I was.
No post or story has she smiled. She’s in for a shock when baby gets here if she is struggling just now.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Asda will go down the pan when they lose a hard working all the hours god send employee in Jade Babe when on maternity

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's so fixated on wanting a baby and trying to have one, I think she's in for a huge shock when it's actually here and needs looking after. Hope her mother is ready to bring it up, as I suspect that's exactly what will happen. She was raised by her nan so I think she thinks this is the way to go about it
THIS. I am so here for the meltdown that's coming when she realises she'll get very little sleep and no hot cups of tea ever again. :ROFLMAO:
And that there's no point in wearing nice clothes because everything gets covered in baby sick in the early days, and snot/food in the toddler days.
(I do love being a mum but my God I was so not prepared)

THIS. I am so here for the meltdown that's coming when she realises she'll get very little sleep and no hot cups of tea ever again. :ROFLMAO:
And that there's no point in wearing nice clothes because everything gets covered in baby sick in the early days, and snot/food in the toddler days.
(I do love being a mum but my God I was so not prepared)
Jade cannot cope with ANYTHING she gets hysterical over the slightest inconvenience 🀐 she is in for the ride of her life... or rather her mum is. I hope she documents it all, especially the feral toddler stage because that is savage 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jade cannot cope with ANYTHING she gets hysterical over the slightest inconvenience 🀐 she is in for the ride of her life... or rather her mum is. I hope she documents it all, especially the feral toddler stage because that is savage 🀣
I genuinely do worry for her becoming a mum. I used to be quite laid back before kids but now I have them I genuinely worry about every little thing and I wasn’t highly strung like she is to start with! I think her nerves will be shattered, especially once the terrible twos/threes hit!

Reactions: 6
I genuinely do worry for her becoming a mum. I used to be quite laid back before kids but now I have them I genuinely worry about every little thing and I wasn’t highly strung like she is to start with! I think her nerves will be shattered, especially once the terrible twos/threes hit!
Let's hope Rhod and his rug has a bit of sense or Minnie will be looking after it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.