Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her "wedding" outfit - it looks lovely but she is filtered to f**k. She is a big boned girl (nothing wrong with that) but she has filtered/facetuned herself 2 or 3 dress sizes down...I know they all do it but I for one will never follow anybody that does that.

She promotes 'real life', nothing real about her. She looks nothing like that in 'real life'!

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 2
I did really like the dress she wore for the wedding, I thought she looked lovely. But it didn’t make sense to me that she said she was a 16 & sized down to a 12 - she never ever looks a 16.
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a 6, 16 or 26, but it’s wrong to alter your appearance & not be truthful. If I was feeling self conscious, I’d just not post, rather than slimming filter myself for the sake of an aff link.

Reactions: 1
I did really like the dress she wore for the wedding, I thought she looked lovely. But it didn’t make sense to me that she said she was a 16 & sized down to a 12 - she never ever looks a 16.
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a 6, 16 or 26, but it’s wrong to alter your appearance & not be truthful. If I was feeling self conscious, I’d just not post, rather than slimming filter myself for the sake of an aff link.
I agree! I love that dress on her, I think she looks great. Just a shame that she feels the need to alter her body shape/use slimming filters.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s ever been the same since she had the twins. She seemed so much happier in herself and with her life before.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s ever been the same since she had the twins. She seemed so much happier in herself and with her life before.
there's a lot to be said for staying at work in a real job, even if Insta ads pay more!

there's a lot to be said for staying at work in a real job, even if Insta ads pay more!
100%

She doesn't appear to do that many paid ads though

Creators get around £400 per hello fresh ad, I've only seen her to that and Estrid recently. Oh and that mlm stuff she flogs. I'd love to know what income they make doing that. I can't imagine she has many deals because we just don't see them? Unless I'm missing something 😂

I've got a 4 year old and twins who have just turned 1. It's bloody hard and I'm not the same person I was 2 years ago. I've reached out to Emma before and I'm still waiting for a reply...

Reactions: 5
I've got a 4 year old and twins who have just turned 1. It's bloody hard and I'm not the same person I was 2 years ago. I've reached out to Emma before and I'm still waiting for a reply...
I bet she’d reply if you were after a link for the bloody Lumi !
Keep going, you’re doing an amazing job❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just searched and found this thread after seeing her stories.
She literally had a dress on 4 days ago and she’s moaning she’s nothing to wear for a wedding in two weeks 🤯🤯🤯 does she wear clothes and send them back after the event and that’s why she’s never got anything to wear? She’s an absolutely loon. I used to really like Emma but her turning into the moany beggy Mitchell is just too much. Sick fed up of her.

Just searched and found this thread after seeing her stories.
She literally had a dress on 4 days ago and she’s moaning she’s nothing to wear for a wedding in two weeks 🤯🤯🤯 does she wear clothes and send them back after the event and that’s why she’s never got anything to wear? She’s an absolutely loon. I used to really like Emma but her turning into the moany beggy Mitchell is just too much. Sick fed up of her.
Its maybe the same group of friends so she doesn't want to wear the same dress again but honestly it’s wedding season, dresses are EVERYWHERE

When did you reach out?
I've just checked my messages and it was nearly 2 years ago ( doesn't seem that long ) I was really struggling mentally to get my head around being pregnant with twins and having a toddler! Luckily I found another twin mum who was in my position and we still message each other to this day x
---
I bet she’d reply if you were after a link for the bloody Lumi !
Keep going, you’re doing an amazing job❤
Thank you so much lovely 😍

• Heart
Pot calling the kettle black on her stories this morning….
Leave poor Evie alone! She’s six years old, and can wear unicorn trainers if she wants to! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Re. The photo of her recent wedding outfit - yeah she is big boned, and I think maybe tallish? (5’7?) so will definitely carry weight better than short arses like me. But hun, has always known her angles, and knows how to make herself appear smaller. You only have to see videos/photos from Lil and others over recent years, to see that she definitely is a size 16.
But I do envy her confidence, wish I could walk around in shorts constantly! And I’m a size 10 😩 (good ol’ body dysmorphia)

Reactions: 3
Everybody seems to flog that skin and me. Has anyone actually bought it?

Reactions: 1
Her hair looks really awful. She needs to get it back to brown which would help with her complexion so she doesn’t need to paint her face orange to match her tan!

Reactions: 7